Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: (core dumped) | gjar
Special Forums Hardware Filesystems, Disks and Memory (core dumped) | gjar Post 302379195 by frank_rizzo on Wednesday 9th of December 2009 10:16:34 PM
Old 12-09-2009
what does this command report?

Code:
file core

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Hello To All! Now anfd then I receive a message on my console: Segmentation fault (core dumped) What does it mean? Or more precisely what are the implications? :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ivo
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

core dumped

what is segmentation core dumped? how should i respond? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: yls177
9 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Bus Error Core Dumped

I faced following problem while restoring root backup Server : Compaq Proliant 6000 OS SCO : Unixware 7.0 #tar - xvf /dev/rmt/ctape1 After extracting some files following error message occurred and process stopped # BUS ERROR CORE DUMPED What may be the problem? How to avoid... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: j1yant
1 Replies

4. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Abort core dumped!!!!

HI All, I am working on Solaris 8, i have this application runing on one of the partitions,(the installation was done here ie /export/home) And the out put of this goes to another parition of other disk attached to the same machine. After a certain period of time is get this error stating... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zing
2 Replies

5. Programming

Segmentation Fault (core dumped)

what r the situations to receive an error msg like the one below Segmentation Fault (core dumped) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bankpro
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Memory Fault - Core Dumped

I use SCO UNIX 5.07 on a Compaq Proliant Machine. Each time I press the Escape or Delete key while running a program or issuing a FoxBase+ command from the dot prompt, I receive the error message: "Memory Fault - Core Dumped" and the screen locks up immediately. I would appreciate if necessary... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bayuz
0 Replies

7. Programming

Memory Fault,Core dumped

I have written a code in UNIX which is complied by using g++. Compling with turbo C didnt yield any errors, but with g++ I am getting Memory fault, core dumped. Could anyone help me out with this? Given below is the code: #include<stdio.h> #include<string.h> #include<stdlib.h>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: usshell
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Segmentation Fault (core dumped)

i am getting Segmentation Fault (core dumped) on solaris, but when i run the same program with same input on linux it runs successfully. How can i trace the fault in program on solaris. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: junaid.nehvi
6 Replies

9. Solaris

segmentation fault core dumped

i am getting segmentation fault (core dumped) i tried following things but couldn't understand what is wrong with my prog and where the problem is.... i have only adb debugger available on solaris.... so plz help bash-3.00$ pstack core core 'core' of 765: ./mod_generalised_tapinread... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: junaid.nehvi
4 Replies

10. Programming

C: Memory Fault (core dumped)

When I run programm show this message: Memory Fault (core dumped) Does anyone can help me and tell me what is wrong? please #include <stdlib.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <process.h> #include <unistd.h> #include <sys/types.h> #include <sys/wait.h> int main(int argc, char *argv) { ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ebasse2
3 Replies
MAVEN(1)							   User Commands							  MAVEN(1)

NAME
Maven - Creates a link from a jar already installed in /usr/share/maven-repo. SYNOPSIS
mh_linkrepojar [option]... [pom] [link]... DESCRIPTION
Create symlinks from the jar in the Maven repository to any location, usually to a file located in /usr/share/java. Where [pom] is the location of the POM associated with the jar to install. GroupId, artifactId and version will be extracted from this file. [link] is a link to the jar to install, usually there should be a link to usr/share/java/$jar.jar and usr/share/java/$jar-$version.jar to comply with the Java packaging guidelines. Note that there is no need to specify those particular links if the --java-lib option is used. OPTIONS
-h --help: show this text -V --version: show the version -p<package> --package=<package>: package to act on -r<rules> --rules=<rules>: gives the location of the rules file for special properties. Optional, the default location is debian/maven.rules -c<classifier> --classifier=<classifier>: Optional, the classifier for the jar in the Maven repository. Empty by default. -v --verbose: show more information while running -n --no-act: don't actually do anything, just print the results Maven Repo Helper version 1.7.1 January 2012 MAVEN(1)