Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Installation utility for Solaris Post 302379139 by erice on Wednesday 9th of December 2009 03:47:23 PM
Old 12-09-2009
Sun has a tool/utility called Sun N1 Service Provisioning System

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

on solaris best utility to copy a file system?

Hi, - on a solaris box what is the best utility to copy a whole file system from one place to other? - the aim of the operation is to place the contents of the whole file system to other file system within the discs cp ? - cpio? - tar? - what about file systemes containing symbolic links ?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JAKEZ
1 Replies

2. Solaris

installation of Solaris: installation bypasses network config.

hello solaris friends, I've tried installing Sun Solaris 10.0, but everytime it seems to bypass the network config. screen that looks similar to this...here's the url: http://www.hup.hu/old/images/hup/Solaris/Sol10beta7/9.png I'm able to install it all the way through but I get no... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cadmiumgreen
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

chkconfig utility in solaris 10

I want to use chkconfig utility to simplify service management on Solaris 10. However, I couldn't find this utility. I tried " man chkconfig", the system return as " No manual entry for chkconfig". So what does this mean and how to find this utility on solaris 10? Thanks for your help. Happy New... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: duke0001
8 Replies

4. Solaris

utility of solaris

hello sir, can anyone tell about untility in Solaris similiar untility as SMITY in AIX and SAM in HP (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amarnathbasis8
2 Replies

5. Solaris

GPG encryption utility in Solaris 10

Hi All, I am working on Solaris 10 OS on X4170M2 server. I have some .gpg encrypted files and i want to decrypt them but i dont know how to install the binary of gpg. Here is the binary in system : root@ecmstest # ls -larth total 1273904 -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 3.5M Oct 14 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Deepa Jain
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 10 flash installation - fatal error. Solaris installation program exited.

Not very helpful to say the least. Seems to read the flar file and go through the upgrade and then come up with this error. Any ideas? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Expect utility not working for Solaris 11

iam withdrawing this thread , It was my mistake I didn't read the code properly (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: boncuk
0 Replies
ccp(1M) 						  System Administration Commands						   ccp(1M)

NAME
ccp - the Sun Cluster System Cluster Control Panel GUI SYNOPSIS
$CLUSTER_HOME/bin/ccp [-s] [ -l username] [-p ssh-port][clustername | nodename] DESCRIPTION
The ccp utility is a launch pad for the cconsole, crlogin, cssh, and ctelnet cluster utilities. The ccp utility also accepts the standard set of X Window System command line arguments. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -l username Specifies the user name for the ssh connection. This option is passed to the cconsole, crlogin, or cssh utility when the utility is launched from the CCP. The ctelnet utility ignores this option. If the -l option is not specified, the user name that launched the CCP is effective. -p ssh-port Specifies the Secure Shell port number to use. This option is passed to the cssh utility when the utility is launched from the CCP. The cconsole, crlogin, and ctelnet utilities ignore this option, If the -p option is not specified, the default port number 22 is used for secure connections. -s Specifies using Secure Shell connections to node consoles instead of telnet connections. This option is passed to the cconsole utility when the utility is launched from the CCP. The crlogin, cssh, and ctelnet utilities ignore this option. If the -s option is not specified, the cconsole utility uses telnet connections to the consoles. To override the -s option, deselect the Use SSH checkbox in the Options menu of the cconsole graphical user interface (GUI). OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: clustername If provided, this option can be passed on as an argument to a tool in CCP's set of tools. The clustername argu- ment can be specified by adding $CLUSTER in a tool's command line property. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
The following environment variables affect the execution of the ccp utility: CLUSTER_HOME Location of cluster tools. Defaults to /opt/SUNWcluster. CCP_CONFIG_DIR Location of the tools' configuration files containing tool properties. Defaults to /opt/SUNWcluster/etc/ccp. FILES
$CLUSTER_HOME/etc/ccp/* ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWccon | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
ssh(1), cconsole(1M), chosts(1M), cports(1M), crlogin(1M), cssh(1M), ctelnet(1M), serialports(4), attributes(5) Sun Cluster 3.2 8 Sep 2007 ccp(1M)