Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to compare 2 files & get only few columns based on a condition related to both files? Post 302378935 by reva on Wednesday 9th of December 2009 06:14:19 AM
Old 12-09-2009
Sorry Tying mistak..I have corrected it now check it out

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Merging of all files based on a condition

Hi Friends, I am new to UNIX. I need to merge all the files(to FINAL.txt) in single directory based one condition. Out of all the files one of file will have specific value like :GF01: at any where in the file. so the file which is having :GF01: should be appended at the last. EX:... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arund_01
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to compare 2 files & get specific value & replace it in other file.

Hiiii Friends I have 2 files with huge data. I want to compare this 2 files & if they hav same set of vales in specific rows & columns i need to get that value from one file & replace it in other. For example: I have few set data of both files here: a.dat: PDE-W 2009 12 16 5 29 11.11 ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: reva
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare columns of 2 files based on condition defined in a different file

I have a control file which tells me which are the fields in the files I need to compare and based on the values I need to print the exact value if key =Y and output is Y , or if output is Y/N then I need to print only Y if it matches or N if it does not match and if output =N , then skip the feild... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: newtoawk
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

compare 2 files based on columns

Hi Experts, Is there a way to compare 2 files by columns and print matching cases. I have 2 files as below, I want cases where col1 and col2 in f1 matches col1 and col2 in f2 to be printed as output. The separator is space. I want the output to have col1 col2 col 3 from both files printed... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: novice_man
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

compare 2 files and extract the data which is not present in other file with condition

I have 2 files whose data's are as follows : fileA 00 lieferungen 00 attractiop 01 done 02 forness 03 rasp 04 alwaysisng 04 funny 05 done1 fileB alwayssng dkhf fdgdfg dfgdg sdjkgkdfjg funny rasp (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajniman
7 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

moving files based on condition

hi i have to move files and send an email and attached the bad files to inform the developer about that. #!/bin/ksh BASE_DIR=/data/SrcFiles cd $BASE_DIR ## finding the files from work directory which are changed in 1 day find -type f -name "*.csv" –ctime 0 > /home/mydir/flist.txt ##... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: awais290
14 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

compare 2 files and return unique lines in each file (based on condition)

hi my problem is little complicated one. i have 2 files which appear like this file 1 abbsss:aa:22:34:as akl abc 1234 mkilll:as:ss:23:qs asc abc 0987 mlopii:cd:wq:24:as asd abc 7866 file2 lkoaa:as:24:32:sa alk abc 3245 lkmo:as:34:43:qs qsa abc 0987 kloia:ds:45:56:sa acq abc 7805 i... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: anurupa777
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare 2 csv files by columns, then extract certain columns of matcing rows

Hi all, I'm pretty much a newbie to UNIX. I would appreciate any help with UNIX coding on comparing two large csv files (greater than 10 GB in size), and output a file with matching columns. I want to compare file1 and file2 by 'id' and 'chain' columns, then extract exact matching rows'... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bkane3
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Compare between two files with condition

Hello there. I am trying to compare two files. File1 Austria Mobile 1 United Kingdom Mobile 1 ... File2 Austria Mobile Vien 2 Austria Mobile Ostr 0 United Kingdom Mobile Dev 0.7 United Kingdom Mobile OST 1.5 What i want to do is to compare both files and... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: dragonfly85
12 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Compare two files with awk and condition

I am preparing a script to check the configuration of the db2 against the standard configuration. I am fetching the output in file A and want to compare it with the standard output written in file B. File A Diagnostic error capture level (DIAGLEVEL) = 3 Audit buffer size (4KB) (AUDIT_BUF_SZ)... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bashb
2 Replies
PTBLENDER(1)							  LIBPANO13 TOOLS						      PTBLENDER(1)

NAME
PTblender - Colour and brightness correction of panoramas SYNOPSIS
PTblender [options] tiff_file(s) DESCRIPTION
PTblender is a command-line tool that only implements the colour and brightness correction functionality of PTmender. OPTIONS
-p prefix Prefix for output filename. Defaults to blended%4d. -k index Index of the image to use as a reference (0-based, defaults to 0). -t [0,1,2] Type of colour correction: 0 full (default), 1 brightness only, 2 colour only. -c Output curves smooth (output one per each corrected file). -m Output curves arbitrary map (output one per each corrected file). -f Force processing (ignore warnings). -x Delete source files (use with care). -q Quiet run. -h Output help summary. SEE ALSO
<http://wiki.panotools.org/PTblender>, PTmender(1) AUTHORS
Panorama Tools was originally created by Professor Helmut Dersch, it's now maintained by Bruno Postle <bruno@postle.net>. PTblender was written by Daniel M German <dmgerman@uvic.ca>. This manpage was written by Cyril Brulebois <cyril.brulebois@enst-bretagne.fr> and is licensed under the same terms as the libpano13 pack- age itself. 2.9.18 2008-01-22 PTBLENDER(1)