Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris How to change Solaris cluster time? Post 302378106 by sijocg on Monday 7th of December 2009 02:05:33 AM
Old 12-07-2009
How to change Solaris cluster time?

Hi friends,

In our cluster some time difference is there. User told me to change into IST time. How can i change the time in a cluster 3.0.

please help me.

thanks to all

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Time change next week - solaris 8 ?

Can anyone tell me does solaris 8 automatically update the time upon the daylight savings? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
4 Replies

2. Solaris

How to change IP on Sun Cluster system?

How to change IP on Sun Cluster system? I have a system based on SunCluster, now I want to change public IP (connect to LAN). I need your support. Thanks so much. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: imyourfriend
2 Replies

3. High Performance Computing

Building a Solaris Cluster Express cluster in a VirtualBox on OpenSolaris

Provides a description of how to set up a Solaris Cluster Express cluster in a VirtualBox on OpenSolaris. More... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

4. HP-UX

Change the HEARTBEAT_IP for Cluster

I would like to modify the cluster setting from NODE_NAME hpcluster NETWORK_INTERFACE lan1 STATIONARY_IP 10.1.1.11 NETWORK_INTERFACE lan2 HEARTBEAT_IP 10.1.2.11 to NODE_NAME hpcluster NETWORK_INTERFACE lan1 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alfredo
3 Replies

5. Solaris

changing time in cluster mode sun solaris

Howdy experts, I am using two Sun-Fire-T200 which is in Cluster mode (sun cluster 3.1). Also Oracle RAC is running on those. A daylight saving i need to apply in both servers. I am not using any ntp server. I just plan to change the date with simple date command. Change date in 1st node.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: thepurple
3 Replies

6. Solaris

How to change time format in Solaris-10?

Hi, I want to change time format to AM/PM format. In below output - -bash-3.2# date Thu Jul 27 16:48:59 PDT 2017 -bash-3.2# I want to be it 4:48:59 PM. NTP is configured on this. Can time format be changed while NTP server is configured ? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Patching Procedure in Solaris 10 with sun cluster having Solaris zone

Hi Gurus I am not able to find the patching procedure for solaris 10 ( sol10 u11) to latest patchset with sun cluster having failover zones so that same I should follow. Take an instance, there are sol1 and sol2 nodes and having two failover zones like sozone1-rg and sozone2-rg and currently... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nick101
1 Replies
CLUSTER(1)						      General Commands Manual							CLUSTER(1)

NAME
cluster - find clusters in a graph and augment the graph with this information. SYNOPSIS
cluster [-v?] [ -Ck ] [ -ck ] [ -o outfile ] [ files ] DESCRIPTION
cluster takes as input a graph in DOT format, finds node clusters and augments the graph with this information. The clusters are specified by the "cluster" attribute attached to nodes; cluster values are non-negative integers. cluster attempts to maximize the modularity of the clustering. If the edge attribute "weight" is defined, this will be used in computing the clustering. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -Ck specifies a targeted number of clusters that should be generated. The specified number k is only a suggestion and may not be real- isable. If k == 0, the default, the number of clusters that approximately optimizes the modularity is returned. -ck specifies clustering method. If k == 0, the default, the modularity will be used. If k == 1 modularity quality will be used. -ooutfile Specifies that output should go into the file outfile. By default, stdout is used. -v Verbose mode. EXAMPLES
Applying cluster to the following graph, graph { 1--2 [weight=10.] 2--3 [weight=1] 3--4 [weight=10.] 4--5 [weight=10] 5--6 [weight=10] 3--6 [weight=0.1] 4--6 [weight=10.] } gives graph { node [cluster="-1"]; 1 [cluster=1]; 2 [cluster=1]; 3 [cluster=2]; 4 [cluster=2]; 5 [cluster=2]; 6 [cluster=2]; 1 -- 2 [weight="10."]; 2 -- 3 [weight=1]; 3 -- 4 [weight="10."]; 4 -- 5 [weight=10]; 5 -- 6 [weight=10]; 3 -- 6 [weight="0.1"]; 4 -- 6 [weight="10."]; } AUTHOR
Yifan Hu <yifanhu@research.att.com> SEE ALSO
gvmap(1) Blondel, V.D., Guillaume, J.L., Lambiotte, R., Lefebvre, E.: Fast unfolding of communities in large networks. Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment (2008), P10008. 3 March 2011 CLUSTER(1)