Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Information Security Certification ?? Post 302377950 by figaro on Sunday 6th of December 2009 03:20:43 AM
Old 12-06-2009
Most people that we hire for such responsibilities have a UNIX engineer certification or something of that sort. This probably gives you the most mileage and gives you a head start. In other words, for us past experience weighs heavier than course certifications.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Information regarding Unix certification course

Hi, Can you please let me know about the unix certification courses? Also please send me link where i can find this information. Regards, Vaibhav (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vaibhav
2 Replies

2. AIX

Aix Certification Information

Hi, I want to know what is next certification after 222, Any Idea? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies

3. AIX

Information required for AIX certification

Hello friends, I want some information on AIX certification and want to give the AIX certification exam but not getting the proper information required. Basically when I am trying to search the information about this certification getting different options like "AIX p series certification" Aix... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: naman agarwal
6 Replies
siad_chk_invoker(3)					     Library Functions Manual					       siad_chk_invoker(3)

NAME
siad_chk_invoker - check invoker dependent routine for SIA (Security Integration Architecture) LIBRARY
Standard C library (libc.so and libc.a) SYNOPSIS
#include <sia.h> #include <siad.h> int siad_chk_invoker (void) DESCRIPTION
siad_chk_invoker() The siad_chk_invoker() routine is called to verify that the calling program is sufficiently privileged to perform security checks or secu- rity information updates. Usually only the local security mechanism is configured to perform this check. Although multiple mechanisms can be utilized. RETURN VALUES
The siad_chk_invoker() routine returns a bitmapped value which indicate the following status: SIADSUCCESS Indicates unconditional success. All bits set to 0. SIADFAIL Indicates conditional failure. Lowest bit set to 1. If other security mechanism are in place, continue. SIADSTOP Indicates unconditional failure. Do not continue. Second lowest bit set to 1. ERRORS
The errno values are those returned from the dynamic loader interface, from the (siad_*) routines, or from malloc. Possible errors include resource constraints (no memory) and various authentication failures. FILES
/etc/passwd RELATED INFORMATION
siad_chk_user(3), matrix.conf(4) Security delim off siad_chk_invoker(3)