Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Information Security Certification ?? Post 302377950 by figaro on Sunday 6th of December 2009 03:20:43 AM
Old 12-06-2009
Most people that we hire for such responsibilities have a UNIX engineer certification or something of that sort. This probably gives you the most mileage and gives you a head start. In other words, for us past experience weighs heavier than course certifications.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Information regarding Unix certification course

Hi, Can you please let me know about the unix certification courses? Also please send me link where i can find this information. Regards, Vaibhav (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vaibhav
2 Replies

2. AIX

Aix Certification Information

Hi, I want to know what is next certification after 222, Any Idea? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies

3. AIX

Information required for AIX certification

Hello friends, I want some information on AIX certification and want to give the AIX certification exam but not getting the proper information required. Basically when I am trying to search the information about this certification getting different options like "AIX p series certification" Aix... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: naman agarwal
6 Replies
spell(1)						      General Commands Manual							  spell(1)

NAME
spell, spellin, spellout - Finds spelling errors SYNOPSIS
spell [-b] [-i | -l] [-v | -x] [-d hash_list] [-s hash_stop] [-h history_list] [+word_list] [file...] spellin [list] [number] spellout [-d] list The spell command reads words in file and compares them to those in a spelling list. Default files contain English words only, but you can supply your own list of words in other languages. STANDARDS
Interfaces documented on this reference page conform to industry standards as follows: spell: XCU5.0 Refer to the standards(5) reference page for more information about industry standards and associated tags. OPTIONS
[Tru64 UNIX] The following options are for the spell command only. Checks for correct British spelling. Besides preferring centre, colour, programme, speciality, travelled, and so on, this option causes spell to insist upon the use of the infix -ise in words like stan- dardise. [Tru64 UNIX] Specifies hash_list as the alternate spelling list. The default is /usr/lbin/spell/hlist[ab]. [Tru64 UNIX] Speci- fies history_list as the alternate history list that is used to accumulate all output. The default is /usr/lbin/spell/spellhist. [Tru64 UNIX] Suppresses processing of included files through the and troff macros. If the -i and -l options are both specified, the last one of the two options entered on the command line takes effect. [Tru64 UNIX] Follows the chain of all included files (.so and spell(1)