Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Performance check without a counterpart Post 302377688 by PatrickBaer on Friday 4th of December 2009 06:09:24 PM
Old 12-04-2009
Well, we could argue about 1T in 10 hours, but 2 GIGAbytes in 60 seconds is not quite what I expect!

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

APIENTRY counterpart in UNIX

I'm trying to call a C program from my COBOL module. I've found a sample code in the net that uses APIENTRY for every function in C that will be access by the COBOL module (i.e. int APIENTRY UpdateFields(char *, char *, int *) ). However, to use this function, windows.h must be included in the list... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: soulfactory2002
3 Replies

2. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Announcing collectl - new performance linux performance monitor

About 4 years ago I wrote this tool inspired by Rob Urban's collect tool for DEC's Tru64 Unix. What makes this tool as different as collect was in its day is its ability to run at a low overhead and collect tons of stuff. I've expanded the general concept and even include data not available in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MarkSeger
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris counterpart of /etc/security/limits.conf

Hi, How can we set per user core file size, etc in solaris, i.e. I want solaris counterpart/equivalent of linux /etc/security/limits.conf. TIA (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: slash_blog
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to check solaris system performance

Hi, I need a script which runs in the solaris system and check the system performance eg .CPU usage, and send an alert when an thresold level is reached. kindly help me on this. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayaramanit
3 Replies

5. Red Hat

frecover counterpart on linux

Hello All, The frecover command on HP UX gives information about the backed up file in the format- Magic Field: Machine Identification: System Identification:HP-UX Release Identification:B.11.11 Node Identification: User Identification: Record Size: Time: Media Use:0 Volume Number:1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shamik
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

How to check performance?

Hi, all What would be the a,b,c in troubleshooting slow performance on RH box, I type and it became really slow, what commands or log files to examine. What parameters to check? Thanks all T (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: trento17
2 Replies

7. High Performance Computing

How to check performance of your HPC cluster?

Hello Everybody, I have few queries : Do you have any idea how to check the performance of HPC cluster having mpich on top of centos 6.2? Are there any standard programs (like FFT, graphics rendering etc) to check the performance of mpi cluster with single node and multiple nodes? Can we... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: albertspade
4 Replies

8. Solaris

System Check Performance Tuning

Hello Forum, Well I am fairly new to this Solaris os thing. One thing I would like to check for system health and performance. I know the codes like prstat,vmstat,sar,iostat,netstat,prtdiag -v, What else does a want to be sys admin have to look for when checking a solaris box? I know... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: br1an
3 Replies
CHECK-ZONE-EXPIRATION(1p)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 CHECK-ZONE-EXPIRATION(1p)

NAME
check-zone-expiration SYNOPSIS
# check-zone-expiration dnssec-tools.org paypal.com dnssec-tools.org will expire in 26 days, 2 hours, 16 minutes, 36 seconds paypal.com will expire in 12 days, 17 hours, 7 minutes, 1 second # check-zone-expiration -m 1123200 dnssec-tools.org paypal.com paypal.com will expire in 12 days, 17 hours, 6 minutes, 22 seconds DESCRIPTION
The check-zone-exiration script reports how long until a zone will expire by querying for the zone's (top level) RRSIG and calculating how much time is left before the signatures will no longer be valid. It will then report how much time is left in human readable form. If the -m switch is provided with a time argument (in seconds), it will only print output for zones that have less than that time left. OPTIONS
-m STRING --minimum-reporting=STRING Minimum reporting time, or else be silent for the zone COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2012-2012 SPARTA, Inc. All rights reserved. See the COPYING file included with the DNSSEC-Tools package for details. AUTHOR
Wes Hardaker, hardaker@tislabs.com SEE ALSO
donuts(1) perl v5.14.2 2012-05-07 CHECK-ZONE-EXPIRATION(1p)