Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: AIX exam 000-223
Operating Systems AIX AIX exam 000-223 Post 302377445 by Aix|Dr on Friday 4th of December 2009 05:48:55 AM
Old 12-04-2009
AIX exam 000-223

Guys I am writing AIX exma 00-223 I bought material from tesking I hope I will pass it, if I do i will share....anyone with advise out there?Smilie

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Help me with text and dumps for aix-223

Hi Pls send me the text book for studying validation part in the aix exam 223 and dumps for 223 if any one has ...my id is pratheeshpc2004@gmail.com. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pratheeshpc
0 Replies

2. AIX

Required 000-223 latest dumps

Hello friends, Im new to this fourm and to AIX im learning AIX 5.3 and like to write the exam 000-223 for this i need the dumps. More over im also preparng for the interviews i also need the interview question for AIX administration. thanks in advance nura (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: nura
7 Replies

3. AIX

Aix certification (223)

Hi, I would like to complete AIX certification (code -223). Is there any difference between old 222 and 223 exam..? Please guide me in getting the docs for preparation of exam 223..I have got redbook "IBM Certification Study Guide Eserver p5 and pSeries Administration and Support for AIX 5L... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: to_bsr
8 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Ibm 000-223

I _stood da metter.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sabuj01450
1 Replies

5. AIX

aix cert 223 need help.

Hi, a friend of mine passed there 223 last year and they gave me there testkiller document which was 65 questions, i am looking at doing my 223 exam and i have gone to testkiller recently and noticed there is an updated version which is now 383 questions. I did the ibm pre-exam and all the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rorted
1 Replies

6. AIX

aix 000-221 exam preparation

hi guys, i would like to take the exam in object, can you pls suggest me what kind of book or documentation i need to read to know all aix 7 features? (apart hand-on experience) Thanks so much Giulio (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gullio23
7 Replies
libcurl-share(3)					      libcurl share interface						  libcurl-share(3)

NAME
libcurl-share - how to use the share interface DESCRIPTION
This is an overview on how to use the libcurl share interface in your C programs. There are specific man pages for each function mentioned in here. All functions in the share interface are prefixed with curl_share. OBJECTIVES
The share interface was added to enable sharing of data between curl "handles". ONE SET OF DATA - MANY TRANSFERS You can have multiple easy handles share data between them. Have them update and use the same cookie database or DNS cache! This way, each single transfer will take advantage from data updates made by the other transfer(s). SHARE OBJECT
You create a shared object with curl_share_init(3). It returns a handle for a newly created one. You tell the shared object what data you want it to share by using curl_share_setopt(3). Currently you can only share DNS and/or COOKIE data. Since you can use this share from multiple threads, and libcurl has no internal thread synchronization, you must provide mutex callbacks if you're using this multi-threaded. You set lock and unlock functions with curl_share_setopt(3) too. Then, you make an easy handle to use this share, you set the CURLOPT_SHARE option with curl_easy_setopt(3), and pass in share handle. You can make any number of easy handles share the same share handle. To make an easy handle stop using that particular share, you set CURLOPT_SHARE to NULL for that easy handle. To make a handle stop sharing a particular data, you can CURLSHOPT_UNSHARE it. When you're done using the share, make sure that no easy handle is still using it, and call curl_share_cleanup(3) on the handle. SEE ALSO
curl_share_init(3), curl_share_setopt(3), curl_share_cleanup(3) libcurl 7.10.7 8 Aug 2003 libcurl-share(3)