Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Search linux which core version is 2.4.0 Post 302377050 by Neo on Thursday 3rd of December 2009 02:53:48 AM
Old 12-03-2009
Please follow the rules and not double post in our forums. Continue here:

Where is core version 2.4.0?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

linux for dual core processor

hi all I bought a new MSI motherboard and intel dual core processor . i have currently installed fedora core 3 for which audio is not detected . can u tell me which version of fedora core will support as i have tried with fedora core 6 which gets installed but gives a error while... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nageshrk
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

search latest version of log file

Have checked the forums and couldnt locate help on this. I want to grep a log file for a pattern using a script - I need to grep the latest log file and not sure how I am able to ensure I am greping the latest log file. Here is sample of log files for yestersday and I effectively need to grep... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
10 Replies

3. Red Hat

Where is core version 2.4.0?

I want to use linux which core version is 2.4.0,so I want to know which version redhat linux contains core 2.4.0? Where can I get this version redlinux? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: konvalo
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Advanced Search * View * Edit JAVA version to WORK in GLASSFISH Forum topic JAVA version

Would like to confirm the ff. I got confused actually with the version I needed to download that will work on glassfish 3.0.1 a. Debian Squeeze (HP DL360). Need to use java version6 On Debian, I did apt-get install sun-java6-jdk. So when I check it's java version "1.6.0_22" Java(TM) SE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

linux stats per core

Does anyone know how to check linux stats per core? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies
UUID_COMPARE(3) 						    Libuuid API 						   UUID_COMPARE(3)

NAME
uuid_compare - compare whether two UUIDs are the same SYNOPSIS
#include <uuid.h> int uuid_compare(uuid_t uu1, uuid_t uu2) DESCRIPTION
The uuid_compare function compares the two supplied uuid variables uu1 and uu2 to each other. RETURN VALUE
Returns an integer less than, equal to, or greater than zero if uu1 is found, respectively, to be lexicographically less than, equal, or greater than uu2. AUTHOR
Theodore Y. Ts'o AVAILABILITY
libuuid is part of the util-linux package since version 2.15.1 and is available from ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/. SEE ALSO
uuid(3), uuid_clear(3), uuid_copy(3), uuid_generate(3), uuid_is_null(3), uuid_parse(3), uuid_unparse(3) util-linux May 2009 UUID_COMPARE(3)