Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Where is core version 2.4.0?
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Where is core version 2.4.0? Post 302377040 by konvalo on Thursday 3rd of December 2009 02:11:14 AM
Old 12-03-2009
Where is core version 2.4.0?

I want to use linux which core version is 2.4.0,so I want to know which version redhat linux contains core 2.4.0? Where can I get this version redlinux?

Thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

core file

hello all, I have same core like below: lsav@GINTINGsmsc1/var/opt/GINTING/cores/SLF $ pstack core core 'core' of 26799: /opt/GINTING/bin/SLF -poolSize 520000 pstack: warning: librtld_db failed to initialize; symbols from shared libraries will not be available ----------------- lwp# 1 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fredginting
1 Replies

2. AIX

core dump

My application gives core dump. When i am debugging with dbx getting instructions below: pthdb_session.c, 818: 695445 PTHDB_INTERNAL (internal error) pthreaded.c, 1941: PTHDB_INTERNAL (internal error) Illegal instruction (illegal opcode) in . at 0x0 warning: Unable to access address 0x0... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bapi
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

difference between Dual-core & Core-to-duo

Can anybody tell What is the exact difference between a Dual-core processor and a Core-to-duo processor ?Advance thanks to all my friends. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ajith kumar.G
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Migrate unix version 8 to version 9

i have a program writing in PRO C which currently running in unix version 8 tie with oracle 8i, but in the future company gonna migrate this OS to version 9. Anything i have to prepare for my PRO C program to run in unix version 9? or anything would that impact my program couldn't run well? what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lsy
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

CORE in HP-UX

Hi, I am running a iplanet webserver in a HP-UX box and the iplanet webserver is crashing oftenly. I want to take a core dump. Could you please let me know how can i check whether server core is enabled? if not how can i enable the same? Also let me know to which path it saves the core. ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Krrishv
7 Replies

6. Programming

how to know the application run on which core, and run how many times on this core

I have a dual core pc, I write a application with two child process. I know I can add sched_get_cpu to know the process run on which core, but, it just when the sched_get_cpu is called, it will tell me the result, my quesion is how to know the child proceess spend how many times on one core. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Search linux which core version is 2.4.0

I want to use linux which core version is 2.4.0,so I want to know which version linux contains core 2.4.0? Where can I get this version linux? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: konvalo
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Advanced Search * View * Edit JAVA version to WORK in GLASSFISH Forum topic JAVA version

Would like to confirm the ff. I got confused actually with the version I needed to download that will work on glassfish 3.0.1 a. Debian Squeeze (HP DL360). Need to use java version6 On Debian, I did apt-get install sun-java6-jdk. So when I check it's java version "1.6.0_22" Java(TM) SE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy a file from directroy/ prior version to the directory/ new version

How to copy a file from directroy/ prior version to the directory/ new version automatically. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: roy1912
4 Replies

10. Red Hat

OS version and Firmware version

Guys, How to find OS version and firmware version in LINUX? Like in AIX. uname -a will show me the version 5.3, 6.1,7.1. lsmcode -c will show me - system firmware image as SF240_417. What are the similar commands in Linux. I checked uname -a and cat /etc/release. uname... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ElizabethPJ
1 Replies
SWITCH_ROOT(8)						       System Administration						    SWITCH_ROOT(8)

NAME
switch_root - switch to another filesystem as the root of the mount tree SYNOPSIS
switch_root [-hV] switch_root newroot init [arg...] DESCRIPTION
switch_root moves already mounted /proc, /dev and /sys to newroot and makes newroot the new root filesystem and starts init process. WARNING: switch_root removes recursively all files and directories on the current root filesystem. OPTIONS
-h, --help show help and exit -V, --version show version number and exit RETURN VALUE
switch_root returns 0 on success and 1 on failure. NOTES
switch_root will fail to function if newroot is not the root of a mount. If you want to switch root into a directory that does not meet this requirement then you can first use a bind-mounting trick to turn any directory into a mount point: mount --bind $DIR $DIR SEE ALSO
mount(8), chroot(2), init(8), mkinitrd(8) AUTHORS
Peter Jones <pjones@redhat.com> Jeremy Katz <katzj@redhat.com> Karel Zak <kzak@redhat.com> AVAILABILITY
The switch_root command is part of the util-linux package and is available from ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/. util-linux June 2009 SWITCH_ROOT(8)