Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting PCC-F-NOERRFILE, unable to open error message file Post 302376752 by kavithakuttyk on Wednesday 2nd of December 2009 07:11:39 AM
Old 12-02-2009
PCC-F-NOERRFILE, unable to open error message file

Hi,

I was compiling few C programs in the unix server and getting the following error message
HTML Code:
rm: /home/a0xxx28/AVT/SEEDLIBRARYDB/LIB/*.a non-existent
        proc MODE=ANSI CODE=ANSI_C INCLUDE=/home/a0xxx28/PVT/SEEDLIBRARYDB/INCLUDE 
INCLUDE=/home/a0xxx28/PVT/SEEDLIBRARY/INCLUDE  INCLUDE=/home/a0xxx28/PVT/UT/INCLUDE DEFINE=SQL DEFINE=AIRFLITE_REL_3 
DEFINE=PFM -DPFM_PVTDT  iname=costdistDB.pc
PCC-F-NOERRFILE, unable to open error message file, facility PR2
*** Error exit code 1"
Can anybody guide me to resolve this issue?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

PCC-F-NOERRFILE, unable to open error message file, facility PR2

I am trying to build a tuxedo server which in turn depends on several Pro*C programs. I am doing it on HP-UX system. It looks to me that the ORACLE_HOME is set properly. But I am getting error message when trying to build. PCC-F-NOERRFILE, unable to open error message file, facility PR2 exit... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asutoshch
1 Replies

2. Programming

PCC-s-02201 error

While compiling and executing i get the following error. Error at line 1200, column 1 in file xxx.pc { 1 PCC-S-02201,Encountered the symbol "{" when expecting one of the following: ; , = < [ please help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: musavir19
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Open a file in VI and I get the message below:

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobo
6 Replies

4. Solaris

Error Message: find: cannot open /: Stale NFS file handle

I am using the "find" command below and it respond with the error message " find: cannot open /: Stale NFS file handle" what does it mean? what can I do about it? Need advice, thanks. below are the command that I enter, the respond and the error message: root@ScripServer:/# find / -name... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ezsurf
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unable to delete an open file

I am working on a unix server. I killed all the processes with my id on the machine. After that I tried to delete a file, I got an error:- file not removed.Text File busy. Deletion of directory prompted:- Directory not empty. Can anyone help me regarding this...??? Thanks, Vikas (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikasrout
11 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

error message when use fork with open file

I get this message when I write myshell.c program "VM pagefault:SIGSEGV bad add 0x0 err 0x4 nopage read myshell PM: ciredump signal 11 for 1725 /myshell memory fault (core dumped)" /* RCS information: $Id: myshell.c,v 1.2 2006/04/05 22:46:33 elm Exp $ */ #include <stdio.h> #include <unistd.h>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rosecomp
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Can't open boot_archive error message

Hello guys, Thanks for all your precious tips. I hope you can give me some advice again. This time I am having an issue with a SUN FIRE V240 (SOLARIS 10). The server doesn't boot, normally , first we had a file system error ====================+FIRST ERROR... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: feg
6 Replies

8. Red Hat

unable to open / create any file in vi

Hi, I am unable to create/open any file in vi editor for normal user, though using root I am able to create/open any file, using redhat 5.5, example vi test it showing nothing after entering command (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
9 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

xWindows error: xhost unable to open display

I am trying to direct a AIX display to my XWindows and I am at a dead end now! So this what I've done so far: 1. In putty settings, I set "Enable X11 forwarding" and also set "X diplay location" to "localhost:0" (without quotes, of course) 2. Via putty, connected to my AIX server 3. On... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shoefiend
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

When trying to open file Message:-Terminal too wide?

Hi, I am trying to open small size file only in vi editor on solaris or Linux machine but it giving message "Terminal too wide" and then I have to come out. As shown below:- -rwxr-x--- 1 rkycadm rkycprd 2445 Sep 12 04:06 $ vi file.txt Terminal too wide :q! ----------... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RahulJoshi
2 Replies
Template::FAQ(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  Template::FAQ(3)

NAME
Template::FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions about the Template Toolkit Template Toolkit Language Why doesn't [% a = b IF c %] work as expected? There's a limitation in the TT2 parser which means that the following code doesn't work as you might expect: [% a = b IF c %] The parser interprets it as an attempt to set "a" to the result of "b IF c", like this: [% a = (b IF c) %] If you want to set "a = b" only if "c" is true, then do this instead: [% SET a = b IF c %] The explicit "SET" keyword gives the parser the clue it needs to do the right thing. NOTE: this will be fixed in TT3 If I'm using TT to write out a TT template, is there a good way to escape [% and %]? You can do something like this: [% stag = "[\%" etag = "%]" %] and then: [% stag; 'hello'; etag %] Or you can use the "TAGS" directive, like so: [% TAGS [- -] %] [- INCLUDE foo -] # is a directive [% INCLUDE foo %] # not a directive How do I iterate over a hash? This is covered in the Template::Manual::VMethods section of the manual. A list of all the keys that are in the hash can be obtained with the "keys" virtual method. You can then iterate over that list and by looking up each key in turn get the value. [% FOREACH key = product.keys %] [% key %] => [% product.$key %] [% END %] Plugins How do I get the Table plugin to order data across rather than down? Order the data into rows: Steve Karen Jeff Brooklyn Nantucket Fairfax NY MA VA [% USE table(data, rows=3) %] Then ask for each column [% FOREACH column = table.cols %] And then print each item in the column going across the output rows [% FOREACH item = column %] <td>[% item %]</td> [% END %] Accessing Cookies Jeff Boes <jboes@nexcerpt.com> asks: Does anyone have a quick-n-dirty approach to accessing cookies from templates? Jonas Liljegren answers: [% USE CGI %] <p>The value is [% CGI.cookie('cookie_name') | html %] Extending the Template Toolkit Can I serve templates from a database? Short answer: yes, Chris Nandor has done this for Slash. You need to subclass Template::Provider. See the mailing list archives for further info. Can I fetch templates via http? To do the job properly, you should subclass Template::Provider to "Template::Provider::HTTP" and use a "PREFIX_MAP" option to bind the "http" template prefix to that particular provider (you may want to go digging around in the Changes file around version 2.01 for more info on "PREFIX_MAP" - it may not be properly documented anywhere else...yet!). e.g. use Template::Provider::HTTP; my $file = Template::Provider( INCLUDE_PATH => [...] ); my $http = Template::Provider::HTTP->new(...); my $tt2 = Template->new({ LOAD_TEMPLATES => [ $file, $http ], PREFIX_MAP => { file => '0', # file:foo.html http => '1', # http:foo.html default => '0', # foo.html => file:foo.html } }); Now a template specified as: [% INCLUDE foo %] will be served by the 'file' provider (the default). Otherwise you can explicitly add a prefix: [% INCLUDE file:foo.html %] [% INCLUDE http:foo.html %] [% INCLUDE http://www.xyz.com/tt2/header.tt2 %] This same principal can be used to create a DBI template provider. e.g. [% INCLUDE dbi:foo.html %] Alas, we don't yet have a DBI provider as part of the Template Toolkit. There has been some talk on the mailing list about efforts to develop DBI and/or HTTP providers but as yet no-one has stepped forward to take up the challenge... In the mean time, Craig Barrat's post from the mailing list has some useful pointers on how to achieve this using existing modules. See http://tt2.org/pipermail/templates/2001-May/000954.html <http://tt2.org/pipermail/templates/2001-May/000954.html> Miscellaneous How can I find out the name of the main template being processed? The "template" variable contains a reference to the Template::Document object for the main template you're processing (i.e. the one provided as the first argument to the Template process() method). The "name" method returns its name. [% template.name %] # e.g. index.html How can I find out the name of the current template being processed? The "template" variable always references the main template being processed. So even if you call [% INCLUDE header %], and that calls [% INCLUDE menu %], the "template" variable will be unchanged. index.html: [% template.name %] # index.html [% INCLUDE header %] header: [% template.name %] # index.html [% INCLUDE menu %] menu: [% template.name %] # index.html In constrast, the "component" variable always references the current template being processed. index.html [% component.name %] # index.html [% INCLUDE header %] header: [% component.name %] # header [% INCLUDE menu %] menu: [% component.name %] # menu How do I print the modification time of the template or component? The "template" and "component" variables reference the main template and the current template being processed (see previous questions). The "modtime" method returns the modification time of the corresponding template file as a number of seconds since the Unix epoch (00:00:00 GMT 1st January 1970). This number doesn't mean much to anyone (except perhaps serious Unix geeks) so you'll probably want to use the Date plugin to format it for human consumption. [% USE Date %] [% template.name %] last modified [% Date.format(template.modtime) %] How can I configure variables on a per-request basis? One easy way to achieve this is to define a single "PRE_PROCESS" template which loads in other configuration files based on variables defined or other conditions. For example, my setup usually looks something like this: PRE_PROCESS => 'config/main' config/main: [% DEFAULT style = 'text' section = template.section or 'home'; PROCESS config/site + config/urls + config/macros + "config/style/$style" + "config/section/$section" + ... %] This allows me to set a single 'style' variable to control which config file gets pre-processed to set my various style options (colours, img paths, etc). For example: config/style/basic: [% style = { name = style # save existing 'style' var as 'style.name' # define various other style variables.... col = { back => '#ffffff' text => '#000000' # ...etc... } logo = { # ...etc... } # ...etc... } %] Each source template can declare which section it's in via a META directive: [% META title = 'General Information' section = 'info' %] ... This controls which section configuration file gets loaded to set various other variables for defining the section title, menu, etc. config/section/info: [% section = { name = section # save 'section' var as 'section.name' title = 'Information' menu = [ ... ] # ...etc... } %] This illustrates the basic principal but you can extend it to perform pretty much any kind of per-document initialisation that you require. Why do I get rubbish for my utf-8 templates? First of all, make sure that your template files define a Byte Order Mark <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byte_Order_Mark> If you for some reason don't want to add BOM to your templates, you can force Template to use a particular encoding (e.g. "utf8") for your templates with the "ENCODING" option. my $template = Template->new({ ENCODING => 'utf8' }); Questions About This FAQ Why is this FAQ so short? Because we don't have anyone maintaining it. Can I help? Yes please :-) perl v5.12.1 2009-07-20 Template::FAQ(3)