Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting PCC-F-NOERRFILE, unable to open error message file Post 302376752 by kavithakuttyk on Wednesday 2nd of December 2009 07:11:39 AM
Old 12-02-2009
PCC-F-NOERRFILE, unable to open error message file

Hi,

I was compiling few C programs in the unix server and getting the following error message
HTML Code:
rm: /home/a0xxx28/AVT/SEEDLIBRARYDB/LIB/*.a non-existent
        proc MODE=ANSI CODE=ANSI_C INCLUDE=/home/a0xxx28/PVT/SEEDLIBRARYDB/INCLUDE 
INCLUDE=/home/a0xxx28/PVT/SEEDLIBRARY/INCLUDE  INCLUDE=/home/a0xxx28/PVT/UT/INCLUDE DEFINE=SQL DEFINE=AIRFLITE_REL_3 
DEFINE=PFM -DPFM_PVTDT  iname=costdistDB.pc
PCC-F-NOERRFILE, unable to open error message file, facility PR2
*** Error exit code 1"
Can anybody guide me to resolve this issue?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

PCC-F-NOERRFILE, unable to open error message file, facility PR2

I am trying to build a tuxedo server which in turn depends on several Pro*C programs. I am doing it on HP-UX system. It looks to me that the ORACLE_HOME is set properly. But I am getting error message when trying to build. PCC-F-NOERRFILE, unable to open error message file, facility PR2 exit... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asutoshch
1 Replies

2. Programming

PCC-s-02201 error

While compiling and executing i get the following error. Error at line 1200, column 1 in file xxx.pc { 1 PCC-S-02201,Encountered the symbol "{" when expecting one of the following: ; , = < [ please help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: musavir19
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Open a file in VI and I get the message below:

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobo
6 Replies

4. Solaris

Error Message: find: cannot open /: Stale NFS file handle

I am using the "find" command below and it respond with the error message " find: cannot open /: Stale NFS file handle" what does it mean? what can I do about it? Need advice, thanks. below are the command that I enter, the respond and the error message: root@ScripServer:/# find / -name... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ezsurf
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unable to delete an open file

I am working on a unix server. I killed all the processes with my id on the machine. After that I tried to delete a file, I got an error:- file not removed.Text File busy. Deletion of directory prompted:- Directory not empty. Can anyone help me regarding this...??? Thanks, Vikas (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikasrout
11 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

error message when use fork with open file

I get this message when I write myshell.c program "VM pagefault:SIGSEGV bad add 0x0 err 0x4 nopage read myshell PM: ciredump signal 11 for 1725 /myshell memory fault (core dumped)" /* RCS information: $Id: myshell.c,v 1.2 2006/04/05 22:46:33 elm Exp $ */ #include <stdio.h> #include <unistd.h>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rosecomp
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Can't open boot_archive error message

Hello guys, Thanks for all your precious tips. I hope you can give me some advice again. This time I am having an issue with a SUN FIRE V240 (SOLARIS 10). The server doesn't boot, normally , first we had a file system error ====================+FIRST ERROR... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: feg
6 Replies

8. Red Hat

unable to open / create any file in vi

Hi, I am unable to create/open any file in vi editor for normal user, though using root I am able to create/open any file, using redhat 5.5, example vi test it showing nothing after entering command (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
9 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

xWindows error: xhost unable to open display

I am trying to direct a AIX display to my XWindows and I am at a dead end now! So this what I've done so far: 1. In putty settings, I set "Enable X11 forwarding" and also set "X diplay location" to "localhost:0" (without quotes, of course) 2. Via putty, connected to my AIX server 3. On... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shoefiend
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

When trying to open file Message:-Terminal too wide?

Hi, I am trying to open small size file only in vi editor on solaris or Linux machine but it giving message "Terminal too wide" and then I have to come out. As shown below:- -rwxr-x--- 1 rkycadm rkycprd 2445 Sep 12 04:06 $ vi file.txt Terminal too wide :q! ----------... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RahulJoshi
2 Replies
SGMLNORM(1)															       SGMLNORM(1)

NAME
sgmlnorm - normalize SGML documents An SGML System Conforming to International Standard ISO 8879 -- Standard Generalized Markup Language SYNOPSIS
sgmlnorm [ -Cdemnv ] [ -bbctf ] [ -ccatalog ] [ -Ddir ] [ -iname ] [ -wwarning ] sysid... DESCRIPTION
sgmlnorm prints on the standard output a normalized document instance for the SGML document contained in the concatenation of the entities with system identifiers sysid... When the normalized instance is prefixed with the original SGML declaration and prolog, it will have the same ESIS as the original SGML document, with the following exceptions: o The output of sgmlnorm does not protect against the recognition of short reference delimiters, so any USEMAP declarations must be removed from the DTD. o The normalized instance will use the reference delimiters, even if the original instance did not. o If marked sections are included in the output using the -m option, the reference reserved names will be used for the status keywords even if the original instance did not. o Any ESIS information relating to the SGML LINK feature will be lost. The normalized instance will not use any markup minimization features except that: o Any attributes that were not specified in the original instance will not be included in the normalized instance. (Current attributes will be included.) o If the declared value of an attribute was a name token group, and a value was specified that was the same as the name of the attribute, then the attribute name and value indicator will be omitted. For example, with HTML sgmlnorm would output <DL COMPACT> rather than <DL COMPACT="COMPACT">. OPTIONS
-bbctf Use the BCTF name bctf for output. See nsgmls(1) for more information about this option. -cfile Use the catalog entry file file. -C The filename... arguments specify catalog files rather than the document entity. The document entity is specified by the first DOCU- MENT entry in the catalog files. -d Output a document type declaration with the same external identifier as the input document, and with no internal declaration subset. No check is performed that the document instance is valid with respect to this DTD. -Ddirectory Search directory for files specified in system identifiers. Multiple -D options are allowed. See nsgmls(1) for more information about this option. -e Describe open entities in error messages. -iname Pretend that <!ENTITY % name "INCLUDE"> occurs at the start of the document type declaration subset in the SGML document entity. Since repeated definitions of an entity are ignored, this definition will take precedence over any other definitions of this entity in the document type declaration. Multiple -i options are allowed. If the SGML declaration replaces the reserved name INCLUDE then the new reserved name will be the replacement text of the entity. Typically the document type declaration will contain <!ENTITY % name "IGNORE"> and will use %name; in the status keyword specification of a marked section declaration. In this case the effect of the option will be to cause the marked section not to be ignored. -m Output any marked sections that were in the input document instance. -n Output any comments that were in the input document instance. -r Raw output. Don't perform any conversion on RSs and REs when printing the entity. The entity would typically have the storage man- ager attribute records=asis. -v Print the version number. -wtype Control warnings and errors according to type. See nsgmls(1) for the allowed values of type. AUTHOR
James Clark <jjc@jclark.com> Conversion to DocBook and man page from original HTML documention by Steve Cheng <steve@ggi-project.org>. SEE ALSO
nsgmls(1) /usr/share/doc/sp/sgmlnorm.htm SP
05 July 1999 SGMLNORM(1)