Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Virtualization and Cloud Computing Mini Review: SliceHost v. Linode Customer Service Post 302376572 by Neo on Tuesday 1st of December 2009 06:26:54 PM
Old 12-01-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLAK
I felt obliged to back up your story on SH's service. However, it's very understandable to not hold my post credible being a first time poster.
Hi PHLAK,

I was able to confirm you are a Slicehost customer.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Customer support engineer

Hi All, I need the help to deploy or implement HP MC service guard 2 node cluster step by step procedure is any1 who can help me to send me the step by step procedure. Thanks and Regards Jahangir (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jahangir
12 Replies

2. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Mini Review: SliceHost v. Linode Ubuntu 9.10 Setup

October 2010 Update: Linode Versus Slicehost – One Year Later A few days ago I posted Mini Review: SliceHost v. Linode Customer Service. At that time, I was going to cancel my account with Linode based on problems during the sign-up period. However, Linode asked me to give them another... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

3. Android

Mini Review: Samsung Galaxy S (Android 2.1) v. Nokia E63

Well, I've had my new Galaxy S around one day now and I must say, I am not sure if I regret buying it or not. Before buying it, I read a lot of reviews about the Galaxy S (e.g. Samsung I9000 Galaxy S review: From outer space), including reviews of problems with the GPS and some intermittent WiFi... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies
XML::Mini::Element::CData(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    XML::Mini::Element::CData(3pm)

NAME
XML::Mini::Element::CData - represents CDATA blocks in XML::Mini parser DESCRIPTION
The XML::Mini::Element::CData is used internally to represent <![CDATA [ CONTENTS ]]>. You shouldn't need to use it directly, see XML::Mini::Element's cdata() method. AUTHOR
LICENSE XML::Mini::Element::CData module, part of the XML::Mini XML parser/generator package. Copyright (C) 2002 Patrick Deegan All rights reserved This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA Official XML::Mini site: http://minixml.psychogenic.com Contact page for author available at http://www.psychogenic.com/en/contact.shtml SEE ALSO
XML::Mini, XML::Mini::Document, XML::Mini::Element http://minixml.psychogenic.com perl v5.10.0 2009-09-20 XML::Mini::Element::CData(3pm)