Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Virtualization and Cloud Computing Mini Review: SliceHost v. Linode Customer Service Post 302376572 by Neo on Tuesday 1st of December 2009 06:26:54 PM
Old 12-01-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLAK
I felt obliged to back up your story on SH's service. However, it's very understandable to not hold my post credible being a first time poster.
Hi PHLAK,

I was able to confirm you are a Slicehost customer.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Customer support engineer

Hi All, I need the help to deploy or implement HP MC service guard 2 node cluster step by step procedure is any1 who can help me to send me the step by step procedure. Thanks and Regards Jahangir (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jahangir
12 Replies

2. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Mini Review: SliceHost v. Linode Ubuntu 9.10 Setup

October 2010 Update: Linode Versus Slicehost – One Year Later A few days ago I posted Mini Review: SliceHost v. Linode Customer Service. At that time, I was going to cancel my account with Linode based on problems during the sign-up period. However, Linode asked me to give them another... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

3. Android

Mini Review: Samsung Galaxy S (Android 2.1) v. Nokia E63

Well, I've had my new Galaxy S around one day now and I must say, I am not sure if I regret buying it or not. Before buying it, I read a lot of reviews about the Galaxy S (e.g. Samsung I9000 Galaxy S review: From outer space), including reviews of problems with the GPS and some intermittent WiFi... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies
XCP-XAPI(1)							   User Commands						       XCP-XAPI(1)

NAME
xcp-xapi - XCP's XenAPI server DESCRIPTION
The Xen Cloud Platform (XCP) is an open source enterprise-ready server virtualization and cloud computing platform, with support for a range of guest operating systems, Linux network and storage support. XCP addresses the needs of cloud providers, hosting services and data centers by combining the isolation and multitenancy capabilities of the Xen hypervisor with enhanced security, storage and network virtualization technologies to offer a rich set of virtual infrastructure cloud services. The platform also address user requirements for security, availability, performance and isolation across both private and public clouds. XCP consolidates server workloads, enables savings in power, cooling, and management costs and thus contributing to environmentally sus- tainable computing, an increased ability to adapt to ever-changing IT environments, an optimized use of existing hardware, and an improved level of IT reliability. This is the XenAPI server, which provides the control plane for XCP hosts and resource pools. To manage the XenAPI server, you should use either the XML-RPC based API, the xe command line tool, or a graphical user interface such as OpenXenManager. SYNOPSIS
-daemon run as a daemon in the background -config set config file to use -logconfig set log config file to use -writereadyfile touch specified file when xapi is ready to accept requests -writeinitcomplete touch specified file when xapi init process is complete -nowatchdog turn watchdog off, avoiding initial fork -setdom0mem (ignored) -dom0memgradient (ignored) -dom0memintercept (ignored) -onsystemboot indicates that this server start is the first since the host rebooted -noevents turn event thread off for debugging -leaves crashed guests undestroyed -dummydata populate with dummy data for demo/debugging purposes -version show version of the binary -help Display this list of options --help Display this list of options SEE ALSO
The full documentation for xcp-xapi is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and xcp-xapi programs are properly installed at your site, the command info xcp-xapi should give you access to the complete manual. xcp-xapi version 1.3 December 2011 XCP-XAPI(1)