Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Help with configuring printer on Sun Solaris Post 302376053 by kane4355 on Monday 30th of November 2009 12:32:35 PM
Old 11-30-2009
i redid the code and verified what i was typing. i still got the same error even when i used "-n" and not --n.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

set up HP printer in Sun Solaris 2.8

Is there any documentation as to how to set up/register a printer in Sun Solaris server? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: simt
1 Replies

2. SCO

Configuring printer

Help! I have 2 PC running SCO 5.0.5. I need that the PC#1 prints in the printers formed in the PC#2 using remote impression. What I have to do to form it? Thanks! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: diegoe
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing a Samba printer under Sun Solaris 10

Hi all, I am under Sun Solaris 10, and I wan't to use printers which are on my local area network (on Windows XP workstation), I have got samba installed, and cups. I wan't to have an easy way for printing document (with StarOffice, Gimp etc...), for exemple by just launching a command. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: willits
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how configure printer in sun solaris

Hi, I am working in sun solaris server.I have Kyocera FS-1030D KX printer in my network .I have configured this printer for windows.I want to configure same printer to sun solaris.Is this possible.Give me some ideas. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arulkumar
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Configuring Printer with Printer Manager

Hi All, I am trying to configure printer in solaris 10 with the help of print manager. There is no printer attached to my system, ia m doing it for test purpose. However I am unable to do so coz its pops up window - Heading as error with option as dismiss and cancel. Kindly help as I am... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarmani
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Installing Network Printer in sun solaris 10

Hi guys, i am a new user of sun solaris, i am using solaris 10, please help me how to install HP 1022n printer. This printer is in network. Thanks Daya (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: daya.pandit
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Sun solaris 10 Network printer.

Hello, I have a problem to install a network printer with lpadmin. (i must be install with lpadmin) I have a network printer samsung CLP-310. The network adress is static : 192.168.1.219 For LPD - printing is port number 515 thats what i have done. ping 192.168.1.219 192.168.1.219 is... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tinyterm
6 Replies

8. Solaris

Create Unix printer in sun Solaris

Guy's Can anyone explain how to Create Unix printer in Solaris what's the exact steps to create Unix direct printer ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mr.AIX
3 Replies

9. Solaris

Sun-Fire-V490 Printer Issue After Upgrade of Solaris

Hey Guys I am new here, dont know if any one can assist me with this issue. I have a Sun-Fire-V490 machine that was upgraded to version 9 and patched a few months back. Problem is a few network printers managed by the server is printing an extra page that comes out before and after every print... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mprogams
0 Replies
gnutls_certificate_set_x509_crl(3)				      gnutls					gnutls_certificate_set_x509_crl(3)

NAME
gnutls_certificate_set_x509_crl - Used to add CRLs in a gnutls_certificate_credentials_t structure SYNOPSIS
#include <gnutls/gnutls.h> int gnutls_certificate_set_x509_crl(gnutls_certificate_credentials_t res, gnutls_x509_crl_t * crl_list, int crl_list_size); ARGUMENTS
gnutls_certificate_credentials_t res is a gnutls_certificate_credentials_t structure. gnutls_x509_crl_t * crl_list is a list of trusted CRLs. They should have been verified before. int crl_list_size holds the size of the crl_list DESCRIPTION
This function adds the trusted CRLs in order to verify client or server certificates. In case of a client this is not required to be called if the certificates are not verified using gnutls_certificate_verify_peers2(). This function may be called multiple times. RETURNS
GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS on success, or an error code. SINCE
2.4.0 REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-gnutls@gnu.org>. GnuTLS home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/ General help using GNU software: http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008 Free Software Foundation. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gnutls programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gnutls should give you access to the complete manual. gnutls 2.8.6 gnutls_certificate_set_x509_crl(3)