Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux How to install linux in a system without cdrom, usb boot, floppy, other OS? Post 302375806 by Corona688 on Sunday 29th of November 2009 03:39:18 PM
Old 11-29-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by seshumohan
IF you have lan then you can install from networkboot
... He already said he can't networkboot

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Floppy , CDrom

We use #eject cdrom to eject the cdrom . Is there a way to "close" it after using that command ? is there a command to eject floppy ? Thanks (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: hitlermom
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

red hat linux installation boot floppy disk

Hi, My dear friends, I am trying to install red hat linux. I have downloaded its disc1. On the instructions page, the next stage is to make the boot disk, so that I can boot from the floppy. However, I am unable to locate the boot image iso file. I tried on google, but I got a few files which... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxpenguin
3 Replies

3. Solaris

"boot cdrom - install" is not possible

Hi all, I've this problem: I want to install Solaris 10 on Sun Enterprise 450 but when I type "boot cdrom - install" command from OK PROMPT I read this message. "Can't open input device". I attempt to change "cdrom" with its "alias", after to have typing "devalias" command, but nothing! ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sunb3
6 Replies

4. Linux

How to Install Linux os from USB pen drive

can any body tell simple steps to install linux from pen drive (4gb) fat32 ( with out dvd rom ) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: seshumohan
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to install a new system from a usb key

Hi everybody, I have several computers that are configured to install when I plug them on the network. The hard drive come's empty, but I think they have a parameter in the BIOS that allow the machines to install from the network. My problem is that in most cases, available bw is weak and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chebarbudo
5 Replies

6. Solaris

Boot cdrom - install

Hi community, Does anyone can tell me the difference between "boot cdrom" and "boot cdrom - install" ? Thank you very much:D (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sunb3
3 Replies

7. Red Hat

install redhat linux 5 into usb disk

Hi, I have 2 question. 1)how can I install the redhat linux 5 into USB disk and boot from USB disk forever. 2) how can I backup an existing redhat linux from hd to USB by disk image and make the USB bootable afterward , so I can use usb disk to boot the linux in another machine .... Please... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chuikingman
0 Replies
libgobject-2.0.3(3)					 Introduction to Library Functions				       libgobject-2.0.3(3)

NAME
libgobject-2.0 - GLib Object System DESCRIPTION
The GLib Object System provides the required implementations of a flexible, extensible, and intentionally easy to map (into other lan- guages) object-oriented framework for C. To access the API documentation, you must install the developer version of the package. FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/lib/libgobject-2.0.GLib Object System shared library /usr/share/gtk-doc/html Location of developer documentation ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-base-libs SUNWg- | | |nome-base-libs-64 | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
libglib-2.0(3), gobject-query(1) NOTES
Written by Brian Cameron, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003, 2004. SunOS 5.10 31 Aug 2004 libgobject-2.0.3(3)