Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cant register
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Cant register Post 302375364 by Neo on Friday 27th of November 2009 12:09:15 PM
Old 11-27-2009
What user IDs and email addresses did you try??

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to register

I tried my best to register myself on unix.com but i am not lucky, can you pls give me instruction. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kuldeep_Sngh333
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can not register

I need help from the scripting threads and want to register. I tried it several times, but I was all the time rejected, because of your spam policy. I do what you have written, but I wasn't still able to register. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ScAr
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can't register

Hello admin, I come from Vietnam, it's in blocked country list. Can you help me to register I want to register with following information: Username: bojankikrick Email: <removed> Thanks very much! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can't register

hi,admin: i come from china,my country is in the blocked list.i want to register a account,can you help me? infomation: username: zhengzfand email:<removed> (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can't register

I am in China. China is in the blocked country list. I can't register. And I don't have a static ip. Can u help me to fix it. I want to register with following information: Username:liuchengzhang email:<removed> Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: liuchengzhang
1 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cannot able to Register!

Hi Admin, I am unable to register . Request you to help me in getting my registration done. Name: Raghavendra Kulkarni Mail id : <removed> Thanking you in advance for your support. (1 Reply)
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to register

Hi Admin, Currently, i am not able to register in this site. Kindly let me know what need to done. Thanks, ramesh (1 Reply)
1 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can not register

I want to register as "nezabudka", but I can't and I have a dynamic ip address. My country is not in the list of restrictions. I'm alive, I'm not a bot ))) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nezabudka
3 Replies
Agent::Driver::Mail(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Agent::Driver::Mail(3pm)

NAME
Log::Agent::Driver::Mail - email driver for Log::Agent SYNOPSIS
use Log::Agent; require Log::Agent::Driver::Mail; my $driver = Log::Agent::Driver::Mail->make( -to => 'oncall@example.org', -cc => [ qw( noc@example.org admin@example,net ) ], -subject => "ALERT! ALERT!", -mailer => [ 'smtp', Server => 'mail.example.net' ] ); logconfig(-driver => $driver); DESCRIPTION
This driver maps the logxxx() calls to email messages. Each call generates a separate email message. The Mail::Mailer module is required. CONSTRUCTOR
make OPTIONS The OPTIONS argument is a hash with the following keys: -prefix An optional prefix for the message body. -to The destination addresses, may be a scalar containing a valid email address or a reference to an array of addresses. -reply_to The reply-to addresses, may be a scalar containing a valid email address or a reference to an array of addresses. -from The source address, must be a scalar containing a valid email address. -subject The subject line of the email message. -cc The carbon copy addresses, may be a scalar containing a valid email address or a reference to an array of addresses. -bcc The blind carbon copy addresses, may be a scalar containing a valid email address or a reference to an array of addresses. -priority The priority level for the email message. This is NOT related to the logging priority. -mailer A reference to an array containing the optional arguments to Mail::Mailer->new(). Generally, this can be omitted. NOTES
Thanks to Shirley Wang for the idea for this module. AUTHOR
Mark Rogaski <mrogaski@pobox.com> LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2002 Mark Rogaski; all rights reserved. See Log::Agent(3) or the README file included with the distribution for license information. SEE ALSO
Mail::Mailer, Log::Agent::Driver(3), Log::Agent(3). perl v5.10.0 2002-05-12 Agent::Driver::Mail(3pm)