Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to use we use int64?
Top Forums Programming How to use we use int64? Post 302375227 by macroideal on Friday 27th of November 2009 04:14:34 AM
Old 11-27-2009
Java How to use we use int64?

Recently my project needs int64 variables. However my os and computer are both 32bits.
So how can i use int64 as a parameter in a function.
and is int64 a structure as user-defined structures.....
???
thanx
i am waiting for ur answerSmilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

char to int64 conversion

Hi, I'm converting a C program that I made using the Visual Studio. I now use GCC (over Linux) and can't find some equivalences. I changed my __int64 definitions to unsigned long long, but can't find an equivalent to the microsoft i64toa() function, which let you convert a char* to a 64 bit... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Raspoutine
1 Replies

2. Programming

messy questions: how to convert a string into a int64 in linux

Recently I was stuck at 64bit questions in 32pc....... lots of unknown questions came up .... as mentioned : messy questions: how to convert a string into a int64 in linux i tried ll = atoll(string) but faild btw: ll is defined as : long long ll = 0; I print the return like this:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: macroideal
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl:: Arrays w/ UInt64.max>index>Int64

Where is the delete or remove post option? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: f77hack
1 Replies
io_canwrite(3)						     Library Functions Manual						    io_canwrite(3)

NAME
io_canwrite - return a file descriptor that can be written to SYNTAX
#include <io.h> int64 io_canwrite(); DESCRIPTION
io_canwrite returns the next file descriptor that can be written to. You have to have used io_wantwrite() on the file descriptor earlier, and you have to have called io_wait() or io_waituntil(). These functions then keep an internal data structure on which descriptors were reported writable by the operating system. Please note that there is no guarantee that you can still write data without blocking to that descriptor, just that you could when io_wait() or io_waituntil() were called. Another process could have written something before you. Look at the result from io_trywrite(). If there are no more descriptors that you can write to without blocking, io_canwrite will return -1. In this case you should call io_wait() or io_waituntil() again. You should only use io_trywrite(3), io_sendfile(3) or iob_send(3) to write to the file, not plain write(2). If you use write(2) and get EAGAIN, call io_eagain(3). SEE ALSO
io_wait(3), io_canwrite(3) io_canwrite(3)