Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to use we use int64?
Top Forums Programming How to use we use int64? Post 302375227 by macroideal on Friday 27th of November 2009 04:14:34 AM
Old 11-27-2009
Java How to use we use int64?

Recently my project needs int64 variables. However my os and computer are both 32bits.
So how can i use int64 as a parameter in a function.
and is int64 a structure as user-defined structures.....
???
thanx
i am waiting for ur answerSmilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

char to int64 conversion

Hi, I'm converting a C program that I made using the Visual Studio. I now use GCC (over Linux) and can't find some equivalences. I changed my __int64 definitions to unsigned long long, but can't find an equivalent to the microsoft i64toa() function, which let you convert a char* to a 64 bit... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Raspoutine
1 Replies

2. Programming

messy questions: how to convert a string into a int64 in linux

Recently I was stuck at 64bit questions in 32pc....... lots of unknown questions came up .... as mentioned : messy questions: how to convert a string into a int64 in linux i tried ll = atoll(string) but faild btw: ll is defined as : long long ll = 0; I print the return like this:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: macroideal
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl:: Arrays w/ UInt64.max>index>Int64

Where is the delete or remove post option? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: f77hack
1 Replies
io_tryread(3)						     Library Functions Manual						     io_tryread(3)

NAME
io_tryread - read from a descriptor without blocking SYNTAX
#include <io.h> int io_tryread(int64 fd,char* buf,int64 len); DESCRIPTION
io_tryread tries to read len bytes of data from descriptor fd into buf[0], buf[1], ..., buf[len-1]. (The effects are undefined if len is 0 or smaller.) There are several possible results: o o_tryread returns an integer between 1 and len: This number of bytes was available for immediate reading; the bytes were read into the beginning of buf. Note that this number can be, and often is, smaller than len; you must not assume that io_tryread always succeeds in reading exactly len bytes. o io_tryread returns 0: No bytes were read, because the descriptor is at end of file. For example, this descriptor has reached the end of a disk file, or is reading an empty pipe that has been closed by all writers. o io_tryread returns -1, setting errno to EAGAIN: No bytes were read, because the descriptor is not ready. For example, the descriptor is reading an empty pipe that could still be written to. o io_tryread returns -3, setting errno to something other than EAGAIN: No bytes were read, because the read attempt encountered a persis- tent error, such as a serious disk failure (EIO), an unreachable network (ENETUNREACH), or an invalid descriptor number (EBADF). io_tryread does not pause waiting for a descriptor that is not ready. If you want to pause, use io_waitread or io_wait. You can make io_tryread faster and more efficient by making the socket non-blocking with io_nonblock(). SEE ALSO
io_nonblock(3), io_waitread(3), io_tryreadtimeout(3) io_tryread(3)