Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to close a topic?
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to close a topic? Post 302374795 by popescu1954 on Wednesday 25th of November 2009 12:49:59 PM
Old 11-25-2009
I understand.
For what I wanted, should imagine another acronym.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Programming Topic

Greetings friends, I was looking for something about <i>Lua Script Language<i/> and I didn'y find anything, and then I had a thought that It'd be easy if in the Programming Topic there are subtopics with is organized by programming languages. Just a thought (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pharaoh
0 Replies

2. Programming

when parent process close, how to close the child?

can someone provide an example, where if the parent process quits for any reason, then the child process will also close? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega666
3 Replies
DXmHelpSystemDisplay(3X)												  DXmHelpSystemDisplay(3X)

NAME
DXmHelpSystemDisplay - Displays a topic or directory of the help file in Bookreader. SYNOPSIS
void DXmHelpSystemDisplay( Opaque help_context, char *help_file, char *keyword, char *name, void ((*routine )()), Opaque tag ); PARAMETERS
Used by the DECwindows Motif Help System to pass required LinkWorks and help information from one routine to another. Optional. The file name of the help file. If Null or is supplied, Bookreader will use the help file name passed in to the DXmHelpSystemOpen routine; otherwise a new file name can be passed. One of two values: "topic" or "dir". Pointers to these strings can be passed instead. The topic symbol from the help callback if "topic" is used for the keyword. If "dir" is used, then name refers to the name of the Bookreader directory that should be opened, such as "Contents" or "Index". Either specific strings or pointers to strings may be passed in. Used for error process- ing. If an error occurs within the DECwindows Motif Help System and it cannot be processed by either LinkWorks or Bookreader, the DECwin- dows Motif Help System calls the error processing routine you have included in your application and passes in an integer, or status, to indicate the status of the error processing operation, as follows: -------------------------------------------------------------------- Value Description -------------------------------------------------------------------- 1 The DECwindows Motif Help System could not find the LinkWorks shareable image. 2 The DECwindows Motif Help System could not translate a specified value into a valid file specification. -------------------------------------------------------------------- Note the following: The status parameter is a system-supplied parameter that supplements the routine and tag parameters you have already specified in the application. If an error cannot be processed by either LinkWorks or Bookreader and you have not specified a supplementary error handling routine, your system will generate an access violation error message. The parameter you supply to the previously described routine parameter. Associating a tag with the routine enables you to more easily determine where errors occur. DESCRIPTION
Note This routine is not supported on all operating systems. The DXmHelpSystemDisplay routine (which you use instead of a call to the help widget) displays a topic or directory of the help file in Bookreader, using the DECwindows Motif Help System. This routine can also be used to display topics or directories of books other than the ones passed in to DXmHelpSystemOpen. SEE ALSO
DXmHelpSystemDisplay(3X), DXmHelpSystemOpen(3X) DXmHelpSystemDisplay(3X)