Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to close a topic?
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to close a topic? Post 302374791 by popescu1954 on Wednesday 25th of November 2009 12:39:18 PM
Old 11-25-2009
aa, okay, I thought it was the author who said that the response is satisfactory ... so that others do not break over the head
Okay, no problem

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Programming Topic

Greetings friends, I was looking for something about <i>Lua Script Language<i/> and I didn'y find anything, and then I had a thought that It'd be easy if in the Programming Topic there are subtopics with is organized by programming languages. Just a thought (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pharaoh
0 Replies

2. Programming

when parent process close, how to close the child?

can someone provide an example, where if the parent process quits for any reason, then the child process will also close? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega666
3 Replies
break(3tcl)						       Tcl Built-In Commands						       break(3tcl)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
break - Abort looping command SYNOPSIS
break _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This command is typically invoked inside the body of a looping command such as for or foreach or while. It returns a TCL_BREAK code, which causes a break exception to occur. The exception causes the current script to be aborted out to the innermost containing loop command, which then aborts its execution and returns normally. Break exceptions are also handled in a few other situations, such as the catch com- mand, Tk event bindings, and the outermost scripts of procedure bodies. EXAMPLE
Print a line for each of the integers from 0 to 5: for {set x 0} {$x<10} {incr x} { if {$x > 5} { break } puts "x is $x" } SEE ALSO
catch(3tcl), continue(3tcl), for(3tcl), foreach(3tcl), return(3tcl), while(3tcl) KEYWORDS
abort, break, loop Tcl break(3tcl)