Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Apache/CGI Bin Accessing mounted SMB share Post 302374521 by rdcwayx on Tuesday 24th of November 2009 06:41:22 PM
Old 11-24-2009
should remove , from your command:

Code:
copy $file    "/Volumes/v1/x/test/${datestamp}${name}${suffix}"

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

rsync not copying all files from smb-mounted fs

We have an old windows server here, with a relatively large share upon it (200GB, 1-2 million files). Our entire network is Linux (RH8.0) based, and we therefore automount this using the samba client. We have just begun migration to a linux fileserver, to save ourselves having to use lovely... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fishsponge
2 Replies

2. Solaris

apache ErrorDocument 400 /cgi-bin/400.cgi

Hi All, Sorry if the question is trivial for you but, I am new to Apache (2.0.63) and am trying to figure out how to display my 400.cgi. Here is what I have in httpd.conf servername testing DocumentRoot "/usr/local/apache2/htdocs" ErrorDocument 400 /cgi-bin/badrequest-400.cgi Here is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: afadaghi
0 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

SMB Connection Resolve to AD, Point to User Share

I've got an unusual problem that deals with connecting via SMB under Snow Leopard, to a directory share with over 1,000 users. When I connect to the main directory share, the next level reveals 1,000 users, but I'd like to have the connection identify me as a registered user in AD at the time of... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: unimachead
0 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Refresh smb mounted volumes

I have found sometimes that the shell won't see updated folders on a smb share. If I run a script (tsch), that checks the existence of folders: foreach ITEM ( list of directories) if ! ( -e $ITEM ) then echo "$ITEM does not exist" echo "" set ERROR = 1 endif If... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepstructure
0 Replies

5. AIX

I/O speed to CIFS mounted Windows Share

I have an AIX box that mounts a Windows share across subnets. When I try to copy a 100 MB file to it, it copies around 2 MB/s. If I copy to another Windows share on the same subnet it copies around 12 MB/s. All I have is gigabit networks so I would expect it to go well over 12 MB/s, which is the... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: kah00na
8 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

create cgi-bin

Hello anyone, I'm a PHP programmer that, through work has to be a server administrator. We have a dedicated server at godaddy. I just found this forum but probably could have asked a thousand questions that I've already figured out. I tried finding anything online and would think this would... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Freddythunder
0 Replies

7. Solaris

auto mount SMB share on Solaris 10

I CANNOT use autmounter so should I just write the command as an /etc/rc script or is it possible to auto mount the share via the vfstab? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: LittleLebowski
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl cgi pages out of cgi-bin folder in WINDOWS

Hi team, I have a typical problem with cgi pages in apache webserver in WINDOWS I am able to execute(display) the pages that are saved in cgi-bin folder. But I am not able to execute the pages stored in htdocs or other folder other than cgi-bin folder. Could anyone please let me know how... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to write to a mounted NFS share

Hi All, I created a nfs share in the server(Solaris 10) with the following command and also updated the dfstab file share -F nfs -o rw=server_name2,anon=0 /to_share And then in the client(solaris 10) added the following command to mount the share mount -F nfs server_name1:/to_share... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rossdba
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating dated folder name in SMB share

I can't seen to figure this out. Let's say I want to create a folder with the name "August2017". In regular terminal prompt I can type mkdir `date +%B%Y` But when I'm connected to a SMB share (at the smb: prompt), the command doesn't translate properly. A folder gets created but the name is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sdch1000
4 Replies
CGI(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						  CGI(3pm)

NAME
APR::Request::CGI - wrapper for libapreq2's CGI handle. SYNOPSIS
use APR::Request::CGI; my $req = APR::Request::CGI->handle($pool); DESCRIPTION
The APR::Request::CGI module provides a constructor for accessing CGI request data associated to a pool via libapreq2. This manpage documents version 2.13 of the APR::Request::CGI package. METHODS
APR::Request::CGI - derived from "APR::Request". handle APR::Request::CGI->handle($pool) Creates an APR::Request::CGI object. The argument $pool is an APR::Pool object. SEE ALSO
APR::Request, APR::Pool. COPYRIGHT
Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License. perl v5.10.1 2011-02-28 CGI(3pm)