Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Inactive Ser Mgt and Net Mgt Ports Post 302374347 by DukeNuke2 on Tuesday 24th of November 2009 07:22:24 AM
Old 11-24-2009
you can't see the serial port on the network. you can only see the netmgt port. if the netmgt port is NOT up, login with serial line and reset the serviceprocessor. or powerdown the machine and cut the power (for 30 seconds) and replug power. the sc should come up with network. if not, you've to login with serial line and check the setup...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Net::SSLeay or Net::FTPSSL

Hello, I ran into an issue in one of my monitoring scripts. If I use the public ip address in my connection string everything works, but if I switch the connection string ip to 127.0.0.1 or the internal ip I get, " Connection refused at... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Styles
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

File mgt: Do you know the command line command

I need a commnad to modify a file's contents from: 2009-06-18 14:14:38 CST INF Thread-114 rlo.aaf_ - MASSHANDLE: Got a valid message<Location=""><bob>2</bob><carol>61</carol><ted>54</ted><alice>1m</alice> to this : 2009-06-18 14:14:38 CST INF Thread-114 rlo.aaf_ - MASSHANDLE: Got a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux_lou
4 Replies

3. Solaris

How to get Net Mgt's IP?

Is there a way to get Sun system (v210)'s IP address for the net management port? I don't have access to its serial management port. Thank you in advance! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
5 Replies
Netlist::Port(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					Netlist::Port(3pm)

NAME
Verilog::Netlist::Port - Port for a Verilog Module SYNOPSIS
use Verilog::Netlist; ... my $port = $module->find_port ('pinname'); print $port->name; DESCRIPTION
A Verilog::Netlist::Port object is created by Verilog::Netlist::Module for every port connection in the module. ACCESSORS
See also Verilog::Netlist::Subclass for additional accessors and methods. $self->array Any array declaration for the port. This only applies to Verilog 1995 style ports which can declare port bits independently from the signal declarations. When using Verilog 2001 style ports, see the matching net declaration's lsb and msb methods instead, for example "$module-"find_net($port->name)->msb>. $self->comment Returns any comments following the definition. keep_comments=>1 must be passed to Verilog::Netlist::new for comments to be retained. $self->data_type The SystemVerilog data type of the port. $self->direction The direction of the port: "in", "out", or "inout". $self->module Reference to the Verilog::Netlist::Module the port is in. $self->name The name of the port. $self->net Reference to the Verilog::Netlist::Net the port connects to. Only valid after the netlist is linked. $self->type Approximately an alias of data_type for backward compatibility. Do not use for new applications. MEMBER FUNCTIONS
See also Verilog::Netlist::Subclass for additional accessors and methods. $self->dump Prints debugging information for this port. DISTRIBUTION
Verilog-Perl is part of the <http://www.veripool.org/> free Verilog EDA software tool suite. The latest version is available from CPAN and from http://www.veripool.org/verilog-perl <http://www.veripool.org/verilog-perl>. Copyright 2000-2012 by Wilson Snyder. This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of either the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 3 or the Perl Artistic License Version 2.0. AUTHORS
Wilson Snyder <wsnyder@wsnyder.org> SEE ALSO
Verilog-Perl, Verilog::Netlist::Subclass Verilog::Netlist perl v5.14.2 2012-05-04 Netlist::Port(3pm)