Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What do you do for a living?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do for a living? Post 302374173 by tlarkin on Monday 23rd of November 2009 04:12:08 PM
Old 11-23-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by frustin
sounds like technical support to me. *shrug*
I only do a small part of end user support though. The bulk of my job is administration. Then again my job title is pretty broad as well. Either way, I have some fun for the most part at work. Always something new to challenge me.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Starting over, making a living with linux?

I really like to use linux, although I freely admit I don't know squat about it. I can install it, update it and get it to most of what I would like it to do, up to running some windows apps on it. I am going back so to school starting on the 25th, with a declared major of Information... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Methal
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com https://youtu.be/eTddtFa_Z_g We asked our users at UNIX.com what they do for a living, and this was their top three replies in 1080 HD video. Shout-outs to quotes in the video from forum members Akshay Hegde, geeky404, ni2 and joeyg. Here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
GLOBUS-JOB-CLEAN(1)						  GRAM5 Commands					       GLOBUS-JOB-CLEAN(1)

NAME
globus-job-clean - Cancel and clean up a GRAM batch job SYNOPSIS
globus-job-clean [-r RESOURCE | -resource RESOURCE] [-f | -force] [-q | -quiet] JOBID globus-job-clean [-help] [-usage] [-version] [-versions] DESCRIPTION
The globus-job-clean program cancels the job named by JOBID if it is still running, and then removes any cached files on the GRAM service node related to that job. In order to do the file clean up, it submits a job which removes the cache files. By default this cleanup job is submitted to the default GRAM resource running on the same host as the job. This behavior can be controlled by specifying a resource manager contact string as the parameter to the -r or -resource option. By default, globus-job-clean prompts the user prior to canceling the job. This behavior can be overridden by specifying the -f or -force command-line options. OPTIONS
The full set of options to globus-job-clean are: -help, -usage Display a help message to standard error and exit. -version Display the software version of the globus-job-clean program to standard output. -version Display the software version of the globus-job-clean program including DiRT information to standard output. -resource RESOURCE, -r RESOURCE Submit the clean-up job to the resource named by RESOURCE instead of the default GRAM service on the same host as the job contact. -force, -f Do not prompt to confirm job cancel and clean-up. -quiet, -q Do not print diagnostics for succesful clean-up. Implies -f ENVIRONMENT
If the following variables affect the execution of globus-job-clean. X509_USER_PROXY Path to proxy credential. X509_CERT_DIR Path to trusted certificate directory. University of Chicago 03/18/2010 GLOBUS-JOB-CLEAN(1)