Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: AIX Admin Salary
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? AIX Admin Salary Post 302373757 by wwwzviadi on Sunday 22nd of November 2009 12:29:06 AM
Old 11-22-2009
Quote:
How much you get paid depends more on who you work for than what you know.
yeahh in my country is the same :-)

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

New to AIX System Admin

Hi everyone, im new to AIX, where can I find some free beginner AIX System admin guide which is similar to AIX Basic Operations V5 http://www-03.ibm.com/certify/tests/obj190.shtml (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ibmer414
9 Replies

2. Advertise with Us

FITS - looking for AIX Admin in Vienna, VA (USA)

FITS is a computer consulting company based in Maryland. We are currently in need for two Sr. AIX Administrators. Must be a US citizen. Please send resume to mmalik@FitsInc.Net or contact 301-667-0991. Pay is excellent. Note: Ad approved until November 14, 2009 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mam0142
0 Replies

3. AIX

Planning to prepare for AIX P5 system admin test 223

Hi - one of my frined suggested me to complete the certification for AIX test 223. However, i am not aware of Unix OS and neither has experience of sys admin. I would like to know whether i would be able to prepare for AIX certification and also is it a must to have unix/Sun knowledge to prepare... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kbalakrishna200
2 Replies

4. AIX

AIX admin - lpar question

Hi Guru, my question is that can I create LPAR in AIX 5.3, 6.0, 6.1 by using smit lpar, rather than using HMC or AIX Commands? Thank you very much. Mir Alihttp://xwww.unix.com/images/icons/icon5.gif (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tahniet
3 Replies

5. AIX

AIX admin jobs

My salary is 800$ per month and I have invited in Czech Republic as an AIX administrator giving me 1000 euro... if I go to Czech republic I will have additional problems such as flat for living and transport.. so would you recommend me to go there dear friends? :-) I am hesitating and don't know... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
3 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Monthly Salary in India for Web Programmer?

Anyone know the normal and average monthly salary (and hourly wage for part time) for a solid Web Development in India? Basic requirements. LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), HTML, CSS, Javascript. vBulletin a plus, but not necessary. Anyone have any idea? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies

7. AIX

L2 and L3 AIX System Admin Tasks

Hello Everyone...I am new to this forum and before asking i already see links for books and videos...I would like to know the tasks for L2 and L3 AIX System Admin. edit by bakunin: You shouldn't hijack others threads for your own questions. If you have a genuine question to ask you're entitled... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Allhappies
3 Replies

8. AIX

AIX 101 : Sys Admin Pocket Survival Guide

HOW-TO AIX Admin 101 Sys Admin Pocket Survival Guide - AIX Worth checking it out and printing it. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
1 Replies

9. Linux

Linux admin salary in the USA

Hello guys, First I apologize for asking non technical question but I am goging to move to the USA and I have 8 year experience as a senior linux admin, I am administering storage subsystems as well. Can you please tell me how much is an average salary for Linux admins? Thanks in advance. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
4 Replies
Module::Install::Admin(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       Module::Install::Admin(3pm)

NAME
Module::Install::Admin - Author-side manager for Module::Install SYNOPSIS
In a Module::Install extension module: sub extension_method { my $self = shift; $self->admin->some_method(@args); } As an one-liner: % perl "-MModule::Install::Admin" -e'&some_method(@args);' The two snippets above are really shorthands for $some_obj->some_method(@args) where $some_obj is the singleton object of a class under the "Module::Install::Admin::*" namespace that provides the method "some_method". See "METHODS" for a list of built-in methods. DESCRIPTION
This module implements the internal mechanism for initializing, including and managing extensions, and should only be of interest to extension developers; it is never included under a distribution's inc/ directory, nor are any of the Module::Install::Admin::* extensions. For normal usage of Module::Install, please see Module::Install and "COOKBOOK / EXAMPLES" in Module::Install instead. Bootstrapping When someone runs a Makefile.PL that has "use inc::Module::Install", and there is no inc/ in the current directory, Module::Install will load this module bootstrap itself, through the steps below: o First, Module/Install.pm is POD-stripped and copied from @INC to inc/. This should only happen on the author's side, never on the end- user side. o Reload inc/Module/Install.pm if the current file is somewhere else. This ensures that the included version of inc/Module/Install.pm is always preferred over the installed version. o Look at inc/Module/Install/*.pm and load all of them. o Set up a "main::AUTOLOAD" function to delegate missing function calls to "Module::Install::Admin::load" -- again, this should only happen at the author's side. o Provide a "Module::Install::purge_self" function for removing included files under inc/. METHODS
SEE ALSO
Module::Install AUTHORS
Audrey Tang <autrijus@autrijus.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2003, 2004 by Audrey Tang <autrijus@autrijus.org>. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See <http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html> perl v5.14.2 2012-03-01 Module::Install::Admin(3pm)