Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Link to show my kind of question Post 302373487 by DukeNuke2 on Friday 20th of November 2009 11:42:44 AM
Old 11-20-2009
is there a "selfrating" system for vbulletin? if yes, every user (who want's to) can prepare a litte "skill matrix" with a rating (1 = beginner; 10 = expert). something like:
unix -> solaris -> 3 (which means advanced-beginner... or something like that).

from this matrix you get a "skil tag" under your username.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kind of weird question

I recently purchased a book titled Hacking: The Art of Exploitation. When I got it home I read the preface and found out that i shouldnt have bought it. It says the code examples in this book were done on an x86 based computer (I have a mac). Is there anything I can do to make my mac run similar to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cyberaxe
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Difference between hard link and soft link in unix

Hi All, Can any one please explain me what is the difference between hard link and soft link in UNIX. Thanks in advance Raja Chokalingam. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RAJACHOKALINGAM
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

hard/soft link question

I am curious about one thing. Lets say I have a file file-a to which new generations are created on demand by simply archiving it (ex: file-a.tar.gz) and having the new one created with the same original filename file-a. Now what I want to know is if I create a hard/soft link to file-a, what... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Browser_ice
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Difference between hard link and soft link

Hi Experts, Please help me out to find out difference between a hard link and a soft link. I am new in unix plz help me with some example commands ( for creating such links). Regards S.Kamakshi :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamakshi s
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

A question about HPUX PV link...

Are "/dev/dsk/c58t6d7" and "/dev/dsk/c94t0d4" assigning to a same disk? results of "vgdisplay -v" PV Name /dev/dsk/c58t6d7 PV Name /dev/dsk/c94t0d4 Alternate Link PV Name /dev/dsk/c75t6d7 Alternate Link PV Name ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JoyOnLine
1 Replies

6. Programming

g++ fails to link to static library when compilation and link in single command

Hello All, I've encountered a strange behaviour from g++ that doesn't make sense to me. Maybe you can shed some light on it: I have a bunch of source files and want to compile them and link them with a static library liba.a located in /usr/local/lib64 into an executable Approach 1 works... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: magelord
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] Symbolic link not allowed or link target not accessible

Hi everybody, I read about treads realted to this issue but they did not resovle issue given below. Please help me resolve issue given below I have html file under /srv/www/htdocs/actual_folder ls actual_folder/ test.html and following link works... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbielgn
0 Replies

8. Solaris

/var/adm/messages (interface turned off/restored) and link up & link down message.

Hi All I am facing an issue with our new solaris machine. in /var/adm/messages root@Prod-App1:/var/tmp# root@Prod-App1:/var/tmp# root@Prod-App1:/var/tmp# cat /var/adm//messages Apr 20 03:10:01 Prod-App1 syslogd: line 25: WARNING: loghost could not be resolved Apr 20 08:24:18 Prod-App1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: javeedkaleem
0 Replies

9. Solaris

/var/adm/messages (insterface turned off/restored) and link up & link down message.

Hi All I am facing an issue with our new solaris machine. in /var/adm/messages Apr 22 16:43:05 Prod-App1 in.routed: interface net0 to 172.16.101.1 turned off Apr 22 16:43:33 Prod-App1 mac: NOTICE: nxge0 link up, 1000 Mbps, full duplex Apr 22 16:43:34 Prod-App1 mac: NOTICE: nxge0 link... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: javeedkaleem
2 Replies
GLMATRIXMODE(3G)														  GLMATRIXMODE(3G)

NAME
glMatrixMode - specify which matrix is the current matrix C SPECIFICATION
void glMatrixMode( GLenum mode ) PARAMETERS
mode Specifies which matrix stack is the target for subsequent matrix operations. Three values are accepted: GL_MODELVIEW, GL_PROJECTION, and GL_TEXTURE. The initial value is GL_MODELVIEW. Additionally, if the GL_ARB_imaging extension is supported, GL_COLOR is also accepted. DESCRIPTION
glMatrixMode sets the current matrix mode. mode can assume one of four values: GL_MODELVIEW Applies subsequent matrix operations to the modelview matrix stack. GL_PROJECTION Applies subsequent matrix operations to the projection matrix stack. GL_TEXTURE Applies subsequent matrix operations to the texture matrix stack. GL_COLOR Applies subsequent matrix operations to the color matrix stack. To find out which matrix stack is currently the target of all matrix operations, call glGet with argument GL_MATRIX_MODE. The initial value is GL_MODELVIEW. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if mode is not an accepted value. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glMatrixMode is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_MATRIX_MODE SEE ALSO
glLoadMatrix, glPushMatrix GLMATRIXMODE(3G)