Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris OpenSolaris instead Sun Solaris Post 302373433 by solaris_user on Friday 20th of November 2009 08:32:23 AM
Old 11-20-2009
Croatian qwertz keyboard

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. High Performance Computing

Solaris 10 and OpenSolaris : Web Based Management tools and Sun Cluster installation

Gurus, I have several questions : 1. Does Solaris 10/OpenSolaris has some kind of web based management tools ? Currently I am using WebMin. It worked fine, however I am very curious to use the tools provided by Sun Microsystem. Please advise for package name and how to activate.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zepiroth
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Installing OpenSolaris on Sun v120

I have come into my possesion a v120 server at work that was decommisioned from another project. I don't have the Solaris Installation CD nor do I have root or any user credentials on this server. My goal was to install OpenSolaris on this server and use it as a playground for learning UNIX... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: stringzz
6 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Studio 11 in OpenSolaris

Install Sun Studio 11 on OpenSolaris 2009.06 When run IDE - system return error: touch: cannot change times on /export/home/iktomy/.sunstudio/11-SunOS-i386/system/dontshowisw: Permission denied /opt/SUNWspro/prod/scripts/jdk_chooser: line 131: cat: command not found... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Iktomy
0 Replies
gnome-keyboard-properties(1)					   User Commands				      gnome-keyboard-properties(1)

NAME
gnome-keyboard-properties - configure GNOME keyboard preferences SYNOPSIS
gnome-keyboard-properties [--apply] [--init-session-settings] [--get-legacy] [--typing-break] [gnome-std-options] DESCRIPTION
The GNOME keyboard preference tool enables you to select autorepeat settings for your keyboard, and the cursor blinking rate. The Keyboard preference tool also enables you to launch the Keyboard accessibility preference tool. See gnome-accessibility-keyboard-properties(1) for more information. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: --apply Apply the settings and quit (supported for backwards compatibility only) --init-session-settings Just apply settings and quit (supported for backwards compatibility only) --get-legacy Retrieve and store legacy settings --typing-break Starts with the typing break tab showing. gnome-std-options Standard options available for use with most GNOME applications. See gnome-std-options(5). EXAMPLES
Example 1: Launching the gnome-keyboard-properties tool example% gnome-keyboard-properties EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/gnome-keyboard-properties Executable for gnome-keyboard-properties ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-desktop-prefs | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Preference Tools Manual Latest version of the GNOME Desktop User Guide for your platform. gnome-accessibility-keyboard-properties(1), gnome-control-center(1), gnome-keybinding-properties(1), attributes(5), gnome-std-options(5) NOTES
Written by Glynn Foster, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003, 2007. SunOS 5.11 09 Nov 2007 gnome-keyboard-properties(1)