Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: time modification in script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting time modification in script Post 302373313 by chakrapani on Friday 20th of November 2009 02:43:51 AM
Old 11-20-2009
I get time using
Code:
awk -F"-->" '/\-\->/{ print $1 }' title  | awk -F, '{ print $1}'

just use a loop and date command to add 30 sec ... it will take care of mins hrs etc ..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

File modification time

Does anyone know how to display the time with seconds of when a file was last modified. I can get hour & minutes but would also like seconds. --Running AIX (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: edog
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Diff b/w modification & updated time

Hi All, What is the difference b/w last modification time and last updated time. Thanks Sweta (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sweta
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

ls -e to find out File modification time in secs

Hi All, I would like to know the file modification time till seconds in Unix. So I tried ls -e and it worked fine. This Solaris 5.10 -rw-rw-r-- 1 test admin 22 Sep 12 11:01:37 2008 test_message But I am not able to run the same command in SOlaris 5.6 and also in AIX/HP Is there... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulkav
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Archive Files over certain modification time

Environment is cygwin on Windows Server 2003 as I could not think how I would achieve this using Windows tools. What I want ot achieve is the following. I have a Directory D:\Data which contains further subfolders and files. I need to move "files" older than 6 months modification time to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jelloir
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

File modification time comparison

Hi All, I have two files (given below) each exists under different paths. I want to compare the modification time stamp of file1.txt is lessthan the modification time of file2.txt. month1=`ls -l file1.txt | awk '{ print $6}'` date1=`ls -file1.txt | awk '{ print $7}'` time1=`ls... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Arunprasad
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and symbolic link modification time

Hi, I have a directory made up of many symbolic links to folders multiple file systems. I want to return folders modified within the last 50 days, but find is using the link time rather than the target time. find . -type d -mtime -50 Is there a way to either: a) Make a symbolic link... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: earls
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need Modification Time of a file

Hi all, I need the modification time of a file on a particular day say 3 days before. I just don't want the last modification time. I need all the modification times on a particualar day. Is there anyway to do it? Kindly help. Could anyone tell me where the modification time is stored?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vidhyab
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ls ignoring files from their modification time

Hi everyone, I'd like to know if is there a way to list files but ignoring some according to their modification time (or creation, access time, etc.) with the command 'ls' alone. I know the option -I exist, but it seems to only looking in the file name.. Thank you in advance for the... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Keyhaku
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to change modification time of file?

Explain it with proper e.g (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sidpatil
4 Replies

10. OS X (Apple)

[OS X] Last modification time from shell in CCYYMMDDhhmm.ss format

This example shows last mtime from epoch $ stat -f %m somefile 752911565 But would like to see it like that: 199311100606.05 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tribe
2 Replies
CountryCode(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  CountryCode(3pm)

NAME
NCC::CountryCode - Perl extension for blah blah blah SYNOPSIS
use NCC::CountryCode; my $cc = new NCC::CountryCode(); my $cc_hash = $cc->getCCs(); print ($cc->isCC('NL')) ? "exists" : "non-existing"; $cc->CC2Country('fr'); $cc->Country2CC('russia'); DESCRIPTION
This module provides class and several methods to simplify mapping between country names and country codes, as they assigned in the ISO3166. The CC2Country() method maps country code to the corresponding country name or empty string, if it doesn't exist. The Country2CC() tries to map passed country name into country code. As the spelling of the name may vary, this function tries to find all possible matches for passed name. In array context method returns hash of country codes and names, in scalar - a string, containing all possible country codes and corresponding country names. The isCC() method verifies, that passed country code is a legal one and returns it in upper case. Otherwise it returns empty string. The getCCs() method returns the reference to the internal hash, that containes all the country codes with corresponding them country names. BUGS
In addition to the country codes defined by ISO3166 standart this module also introduce 'UK' as a synonim for 'GB' and 'EU' as additional 'virtual' name for the Europe itself. AUTHOR
Timur Bakeyev, timur@ripe.net SEE ALSO
perl(1). perl v5.10.1 2001-09-10 CountryCode(3pm)