Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What do you do for a living?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do for a living? Post 302372294 by jlliagre on Tuesday 17th of November 2009 03:08:25 PM
Old 11-17-2009
All of the above, excluding DBA.

Last edited by jlliagre; 11-17-2009 at 05:15 PM..

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Starting over, making a living with linux?

I really like to use linux, although I freely admit I don't know squat about it. I can install it, update it and get it to most of what I would like it to do, up to running some windows apps on it. I am going back so to school starting on the 25th, with a declared major of Information... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Methal
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com https://youtu.be/eTddtFa_Z_g We asked our users at UNIX.com what they do for a living, and this was their top three replies in 1080 HD video. Shout-outs to quotes in the video from forum members Akshay Hegde, geeky404, ni2 and joeyg. Here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
VIRTUOSO-T(1)															     VIRTUOSO-T(1)

NAME
virtuoso-t - OpenLink Virtuoso Opensource Server SYNOPSIS
virtuoso-t [-fcnCbDARwMKrBd] [+foreground] [+configfile arg] [+no-checkpoint] [+checkpoint-only] [+backup-dump] [+crash-dump] [+configfile arg] [+restore-crash-dump] [+wait] [+more arg] [+dumpkeys arg] [+restore-backup arg] [+backup-dirs arg] [+debug] [+pwdold arg] [+pwddba arg] [+pwddav arg] virtuoso-t [+help] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the virtuoso-t command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. Instead, it has docu- mentation in the 'doc' VAD package. virtuoso-t is the OpenLink Virtuoso server OPTIONS
A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the 'doc' VAD package. +foreground run in the foreground +configfile use alternate configuration file +no-checkpoint do not checkpoint on startup +checkpoint-only exit as soon as checkpoint on startup is complete +backup-dump dump database into the transaction log, then exit +crash-dump dump inconsistent database into the transaction log, then exit +crash-dump-data-ini specify the DB ini to use for reading the data to dump +restore-crash-dump restore from a crash-dump +wait wait for background initialization to complete +mode specify mode options for server startup (onbalr) +dumpkeys specify key id(s) to dump on crash dump (default : all) +restore-backup default backup directories +backup-dirs run in the foreground +debug Show additional debugging info +pwdold Old DBA password +pwddba New DBA password +pwddav New DAV password FILES
/etc/virtuoso/virtuoso.ini The configuration file to control the behaviour of the main instance of virtuoso-t. SEE ALSO
The programs are documented fully by the 'doc' VAD package. 17 April 2013 VIRTUOSO-T(1)