Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What do you do for a living?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do for a living? Post 302372294 by jlliagre on Tuesday 17th of November 2009 03:08:25 PM
Old 11-17-2009
All of the above, excluding DBA.

Last edited by jlliagre; 11-17-2009 at 05:15 PM..

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Starting over, making a living with linux?

I really like to use linux, although I freely admit I don't know squat about it. I can install it, update it and get it to most of what I would like it to do, up to running some windows apps on it. I am going back so to school starting on the 25th, with a declared major of Information... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Methal
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com https://youtu.be/eTddtFa_Z_g We asked our users at UNIX.com what they do for a living, and this was their top three replies in 1080 HD video. Shout-outs to quotes in the video from forum members Akshay Hegde, geeky404, ni2 and joeyg. Here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
selinux_file_context_cmp(3)				     Library Functions Manual				       selinux_file_context_cmp(3)

NAME
selinux_file_context_cmp - Compare two SELinux security contexts excluding the 'user' component SYNOPSIS
#include <selinux/selinux.h> int selinux_file_context_cmp(const security_context_t a, const security_context_t b); DESCRIPTION
selinux_file_context_cmp() compares two context strings excluding the user component with strcmp(3) as shown in the EXAMPLE section. This is useful as for most object contexts, the user component is not relevant. RETURN VALUE
The return values follow the strcmp(3) function, where: 0 if they are equal. 1 if a is greater than b -1 if a is less than b ERRORS
None. NOTES
The contexts being compared do not specifically need to be file contexts. EXAMPLE
If context a is: user_u:user_r:user_t:s0 and context b is: root:user_r:user_t:s0 then the actual strings compared are: :user_r:user_t:s0 and :user_r:user_t:s0 Therefore they will match and selinux_file_context_cmp() will return zero. SEE ALSO
selinux(8) SELinux API documentation 08 March 2011 selinux_file_context_cmp(3)