Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting mysql help : query with 2 conditionals Post 302372159 by hcclnoodles on Tuesday 17th of November 2009 07:25:58 AM
Old 11-17-2009
thank you Tyler , much appreciated ....

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to query one to many mysql

Hi there, I have a hierarchical database that include 4 tables. Table A is the parent of B, B is Parent of C, C is parent of D. If I want to query everything in D that is associated with A.name, how do I do that? Thanks! YanYan (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinkgladiator
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

? parameter in mysql query

I am debugging some code and came across ? in the WHERE cause in a mysql query. Is this possible and what situations would this be used? SELECT ip, count FROM table WHERE domain=? thanks & regards (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hazno
2 Replies

3. Web Development

Complex MySQL Query(s)

Hi all, I have a bit of an issue, I am working on a bit of a CMDB for a friend, it's to do with real estate. Anyway, this is my situation. I have a table which contains all the properties (forsale, sold, etc) in the DB named "property". Now, this is what I want to achieve, I wish to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: STOIE
5 Replies

4. Web Development

mysql query help

hello all i have 2 columns every column in the following format column1 2011-04-01 11:39:54 column2 2019-02-03 00:00:00 i want get difference between above data as following 2 days 11:39 how to do so ? i tried many functions but nothing works please advice what is the query... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mogabr
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

mysql query in shellscript

Hi, I want to run below query on shellscript but having one problm. ADV=$( mysql -h "$IP_ADDR" -u "$USER_NAME" "$TABLE_NAME" -BNe" SELECT ADV FROM indata where inid='$INSTRUID' and Date='$latest Date';" ) here Date column contans different below dates 2011-12-01... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: aish11
11 Replies

6. Programming

mysql query help

Hello i have created mysql query to compare to values and get difference in percentage as following: SELECT file_name, 100 - ((100 * (SELECT file_count FROM xipi_files z WHERE x.file_group = z.file_group AND x.file_name = z.file_name AND z.insert_date = CURDATE( ) - INTERVAL 1 DAY)) /... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mogabr
1 Replies

7. Programming

Need help in mysql query

Hi All, i have a table in mysql with the following data Table name Test Assettype Serial_No Status location Mouse 123456 In Stock chennai Mouse 98765 Allocated chennai Keyboard ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkitesh
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need wrapper around mysql query

Hello Friends, I am using check_mysql_query plugin in nagios to query database and get output. query is working fine but output which i am getting contain query. I want to remove query from output and give custom message which will be simple and understandable. Can you help me here with any... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ghpradeep
5 Replies
CGI::Session::Driver::mysql(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    CGI::Session::Driver::mysql(3)

NAME
CGI::Session::Driver::mysql - CGI::Session driver for MySQL database SYNOPSIS
$s = new CGI::Session( 'driver:mysql', $sid); $s = new CGI::Session( 'driver:mysql', $sid, { DataSource => 'dbi:mysql:test', User => 'sherzodr', Password => 'hello' }); $s = new CGI::Session( 'driver:mysql', $sid, { Handle => $dbh } ); DESCRIPTION
mysql stores session records in a MySQL table. For details see CGI::Session::Driver::DBI, its parent class. It's especially important for the MySQL driver that the session ID column be defined as a primary key, or at least "unique", like this: CREATE TABLE sessions ( id CHAR(32) NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY, a_session TEXT NOT NULL ); To use different column names, change the 'create table' statement, and then simply do this: $s = new CGI::Session('driver:mysql', undef, { TableName=>'session', IdColName=>'my_id', DataColName=>'my_data', DataSource=>'dbi:mysql:project', }); or $s = new CGI::Session('driver:mysql', undef, { TableName=>'session', IdColName=>'my_id', DataColName=>'my_data', Handle=>$dbh, }); DRIVER ARGUMENTS mysql driver supports all the arguments documented in CGI::Session::Driver::DBI. In addition, DataSource argument can optionally leave leading "dbi:mysql:" string out: $s = new CGI::Session( 'driver:mysql', $sid, {DataSource=>'shopping_cart'}); # is the same as: $s = new CGI::Session( 'driver:mysql', $sid, {DataSource=>'dbi:mysql:shopping_cart'}); BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY As of V 4.30, the global variable $CGI::Session::MySQL::TABLE_NAME cannot be used to set the session table's name. This is due to changes in CGI::Session::Driver's new() method, which now allows the table's name to be changed (as well as allowing both the 'id' column name and the 'a_session' column name to be changed). See the documentation for CGI::Session::Driver::DBI for details. In particular, the new syntax for "new()" applies to all database drivers, whereas the old - and bad - global variable method only applied to MySQL. Alternately, call $session -> table_name('new_name') just after creating the session object if you wish to change the session table's name. LICENSING
For support and licensing see CGI::Session. perl v5.16.3 2008-07-16 CGI::Session::Driver::mysql(3)