Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting mysql help : query with 2 conditionals Post 302371946 by rdcwayx on Monday 16th of November 2009 07:20:30 PM
Old 11-16-2009
some clues for you.

First to convert the date (for example, change from 11-JUN to 11-06) will be more easy for sort -k

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to query one to many mysql

Hi there, I have a hierarchical database that include 4 tables. Table A is the parent of B, B is Parent of C, C is parent of D. If I want to query everything in D that is associated with A.name, how do I do that? Thanks! YanYan (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinkgladiator
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

? parameter in mysql query

I am debugging some code and came across ? in the WHERE cause in a mysql query. Is this possible and what situations would this be used? SELECT ip, count FROM table WHERE domain=? thanks & regards (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hazno
2 Replies

3. Web Development

Complex MySQL Query(s)

Hi all, I have a bit of an issue, I am working on a bit of a CMDB for a friend, it's to do with real estate. Anyway, this is my situation. I have a table which contains all the properties (forsale, sold, etc) in the DB named "property". Now, this is what I want to achieve, I wish to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: STOIE
5 Replies

4. Web Development

mysql query help

hello all i have 2 columns every column in the following format column1 2011-04-01 11:39:54 column2 2019-02-03 00:00:00 i want get difference between above data as following 2 days 11:39 how to do so ? i tried many functions but nothing works please advice what is the query... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mogabr
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

mysql query in shellscript

Hi, I want to run below query on shellscript but having one problm. ADV=$( mysql -h "$IP_ADDR" -u "$USER_NAME" "$TABLE_NAME" -BNe" SELECT ADV FROM indata where inid='$INSTRUID' and Date='$latest Date';" ) here Date column contans different below dates 2011-12-01... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: aish11
11 Replies

6. Programming

mysql query help

Hello i have created mysql query to compare to values and get difference in percentage as following: SELECT file_name, 100 - ((100 * (SELECT file_count FROM xipi_files z WHERE x.file_group = z.file_group AND x.file_name = z.file_name AND z.insert_date = CURDATE( ) - INTERVAL 1 DAY)) /... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mogabr
1 Replies

7. Programming

Need help in mysql query

Hi All, i have a table in mysql with the following data Table name Test Assettype Serial_No Status location Mouse 123456 In Stock chennai Mouse 98765 Allocated chennai Keyboard ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkitesh
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need wrapper around mysql query

Hello Friends, I am using check_mysql_query plugin in nagios to query database and get output. query is working fine but output which i am getting contain query. I want to remove query from output and give custom message which will be simple and understandable. Can you help me here with any... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ghpradeep
5 Replies
CiderWebmail::Model::IMAPClient(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      CiderWebmail::Model::IMAPClient(3pm)

NAME
CiderWebmail::Model::IMAPClient - Catalyst Model DESCRIPTION
Interface to the IMAP Server You should *really* read rfc3501 if you want to use this. METHODS
new() creates a new CiderWebmail::Model::IMAPClient _die_on_error($c) die if the last IMAP command sent to the server caused an error this sould be called after every command sent to the imap server. disconnect disconnect from IMAP Server, if connected separator($c) Returnes the folder separator folder_tree($c) Return all folders as hash-tree. folder_sort custom sort for folders always put INBOX on top select($c, { mailbox => $mailbox }) selects a folder message_count($c, { mailbox => $mailbox }) returnes the number of messages in a mailbox unseen_count($c, { mailbox => $mailbox }) returnes the number of unseen messages in a mailbox check_sort($sort) Checks if the given sort criteria is valid. get_folder_uids($c, { mailbox => $mailbox, sort => $sort, range => $range }) Returns a MessageSet object representing all UIDs in a mailbox The range option accepts a range of UIDs (for example 1:100 or 1:*), if you specify a range containing '*' the last (highest UID) message will always be returned. get_headers_hash($c, { uids => [qw/ 1 .. 10 /], sort => [qw/ date /], headers => [qw/ date subject /], mailbox => 'INBOX' }) returnes a array of hashes for messages in a mailbox o uids (arrayref): a list of uids (as described in RFC2060) to fetch o sort (arrayref): sort criteria (as described in RFC2060). for example: [ qw/ date / ] will sort by date, [ qw/ reverse date / ] will sort by reverse date o headers (arrayref, required): a list of mail-headers to fetch. o mailbox (required) search() searches a mailbox returns a arrayref containing a list of UIDs get_headers_string($c, { mailbox => $mailbox, uid => $uid }) returnes the fullheader of a message as a string all_headers($c, { mailbox => $mailbox, uid => $uid }) fetch all headers for a message and updates the local headercache get_headers($c, { mailbox => $mailbox }) fetch headers for a single message from the server or (if available) the local headercache mark_read($c, { mailbox => $mailbox, uid => $uid }) mark a messages as read mark_answered($c, { mailbox => $mailbox, uid => $uid }) mark a message as answered bodypart_as_string($c, { mailbox => $mailbox, uid => $uid, parts => [ $part ] }) fetches body part(s) of a message - part IDs according to the bodystructure of the message get_bodystructure($c, { mailbox => $mailbox, uid => $uid }) fetches bodystructure of a message. returns a Mail::IMAPClient::BodyStructure object - this might change when we parse this into something more usefull message_as_string($c, { mailbox => $mailbox, uid => $uid }) return a full message body as string delete_messages($c, { mailbox => $mailbox, uid => $uid }) delete message(s) form the server and expunge the mailbox append_message($c, { mailbox => $mailbox, message_text => $message_text }) low level method to append an RFC822-formatted message to a mailbox move_message($c, { mailbox => $mailbox, target_mailbox => $target_mailbox, uid => $uid }) Move a message to another mailbox create_mailbox($c, { mailbox => $mailbox, name => $name }) Create a subfolder delete_mailbox($c, { mailbox => $mailbox }) Delete a complete folder AUTHOR
Stefan Seifert and Mathias Reitinger <mathias.reitinger@loop0.org> LICENSE
This library is free software, you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-16 CiderWebmail::Model::IMAPClient(3pm)