Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Perl Experts - Need your help Post 302371856 by karthickrn on Monday 16th of November 2009 11:51:19 AM
Old 11-16-2009
Hi Pludi,

Thanks for your reply .....

So I need to use

Code:
my $sth= $dbh->prepare( qq{select * from www});

$worksheet->set_column("A:A", 8);
$worksheet->write($row,$col++,"abc",$mergeformat);
$worksheet->set_column("Z:Z", 8);
$worksheet->write($row,$col++,"xyz",$mergeformat);
my $row_hash;
while($row_hash = $sth->fetchrow_hashref) {
foreach my $row_key ( keys %{$row_hash} ) {
    $worksheet->write($row,$col++,$row_hash->{$row_key},$vmergeformat);
}

Kindly correct me if am wrong

Last edited by pludi; 11-16-2009 at 01:32 PM.. Reason: code tags, please...

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl module installation problems... experts advice needed,...

---------- This is perl, v5.6.1 built for MSWin32-x86-multi-thread (with 1 registered patch, see perl -V for more detail) ----------in win 2000 advanced server,.. i am somewhat comfortable with perl but i am new to perl modules.. when i tried to install xml::simple and xml::parser there... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sekar sundaram
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Looking for Advice from Experts

Where to start... I am a system administrator who didn't think he would ever be one. My first work was on Window 2000 as a tech(hardware, installs, stuff like that). Then we got Macs (I work in photography and Videography). The I was sent to Mac cert school. Set up a Mac Xserve and about 100... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Squidy P
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Perl Experts - Need your help

Hi All, I am using ingres in perl select count(*) rec from user_tables where table_name = 'abc'; I want to use the alias variable 'rec' and check the value if >0 insert values else create table. How can I do this without using hash variables in perl. Kindly help me in this regard. Much... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karthickrn
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Experts !!! Please advise

Hi, I work on sun Solaris. Am hosting few web services on my server which are accessed over the internet. Now to check whether the web service is responding or not, i first have to log in to the web service URL. If it doesn't respond there, i come back to my server box and restart the service... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sting672744
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

for experts

Hi i'm working with mpi programs every thing ok but i need after i compile the mpi to calc the area of the rectangle for example (not my program) accept two arguments from the command line: mpirun -n 4 myprog 24 100 here 24 and 100 two arguments i'll pass them to the program how can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Scotch
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Experts!! please help me

Hi experts, Please help me on the below: how to write a shell script to search and delete files on windows server. -script runs on unix box -it should search for specific files on windows server and delete them periodically. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chpradeepch
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk experts please help

I have a log file of 60 MB with 20k records which contains data like below. this contains some data so removed 2891358271000020, 2012-12-02 23:16:17 , 2012-12-02 23:16:17 , 378015123, 2012-12-02 23:16:19 , 2012-12-02 23:16:19 , (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: mirwasim
15 Replies

8. IP Networking

Experts - Need suggestion

I'm searching to learn linux coding for a month but no clear about the where to start . Right now i'm in networking but not much interested in this maintenance jobs . I'm looking to create my own product in wireless network and also having idea about gadget that can be useful for students . But i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Cholasivam
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

To all the awk experts out there!

Hello All, I recently encountered this difficulty in processing a File. Input File has millions of records with fields like below ID1,ID2,DATE,FLAG,VAL 123,432,0604,1,-0.5 123,432,0604,22,0.5 123,433,0604,1,-0.54 123,433,0604,22,6.77 123,543,0605,22,0.94 To put this simply, I will have... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: PikK45
8 Replies
MojoMojo::Controller::Attachment(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		     MojoMojo::Controller::Attachment(3pm)

NAME
MojoMojo::Controller::Attachment - Attachment controller DESCRIPTION
MojoMojo supports attaching files to nodes. This controller handles administration and serving of these assets. ACTIONS
auth Return whether the current user has attachment manipulation rights (upload/delete). unauthorized Private action to return a 403 with an explanatory template. default Private action to return a 404 not found page. attachments Main attachment screen. Handles uploading of new attachments. list Display the list of attachments if the user has view permissions. template: attachments/list.tt plain_upload Upload feature that uses the traditional upload technique. check_file Check if the file(s) uploaded could be added to the Attachment table. flash_upload Upload feature that uses flash attachment Find and stash an attachment. defaultaction Set the default action for an attachment which is forwarding to a view. view Render the attachment in the browser ("Content-Disposition: inline"), with caching for 1 day. download Forwards to "view" then forces the attachment to be downloaded ("Content-Disposition: attachment") and disables caching. thumb Thumb action for attachments. Makes 100x100px thumbnails. inline Show 800x600 inline versions of photo attachments. delete Delete the attachment from this node. Will leave the original file on the file system but delete its thumbnail and inline versions. AUTHOR
Marcus Ramberg "marcus@nordaaker.com" LICENSE
This library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2010-05-23 MojoMojo::Controller::Attachment(3pm)