Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Perl Experts - Need your help Post 302371845 by pludi on Monday 16th of November 2009 11:10:58 AM
Old 11-16-2009
Would this work for you:
Code:
foreach my $row_key ( keys %{$row_hash} ) {
    $worksheet->write($row,$col++,$row_hash->{$row_key},$vmergeformat);
}

Or, if you need the columns in a certain order, save that ordering to an array, and use that:
Code:
my @order = qw/abc def ghi/;
foreach my $row_key ( @order ) {
    $worksheet->write($row,$col++,$row_hash->{$row_key},$vmergeformat);
}

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl module installation problems... experts advice needed,...

---------- This is perl, v5.6.1 built for MSWin32-x86-multi-thread (with 1 registered patch, see perl -V for more detail) ----------in win 2000 advanced server,.. i am somewhat comfortable with perl but i am new to perl modules.. when i tried to install xml::simple and xml::parser there... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sekar sundaram
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Looking for Advice from Experts

Where to start... I am a system administrator who didn't think he would ever be one. My first work was on Window 2000 as a tech(hardware, installs, stuff like that). Then we got Macs (I work in photography and Videography). The I was sent to Mac cert school. Set up a Mac Xserve and about 100... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Squidy P
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Perl Experts - Need your help

Hi All, I am using ingres in perl select count(*) rec from user_tables where table_name = 'abc'; I want to use the alias variable 'rec' and check the value if >0 insert values else create table. How can I do this without using hash variables in perl. Kindly help me in this regard. Much... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karthickrn
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Experts !!! Please advise

Hi, I work on sun Solaris. Am hosting few web services on my server which are accessed over the internet. Now to check whether the web service is responding or not, i first have to log in to the web service URL. If it doesn't respond there, i come back to my server box and restart the service... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sting672744
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

for experts

Hi i'm working with mpi programs every thing ok but i need after i compile the mpi to calc the area of the rectangle for example (not my program) accept two arguments from the command line: mpirun -n 4 myprog 24 100 here 24 and 100 two arguments i'll pass them to the program how can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Scotch
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Experts!! please help me

Hi experts, Please help me on the below: how to write a shell script to search and delete files on windows server. -script runs on unix box -it should search for specific files on windows server and delete them periodically. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chpradeepch
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk experts please help

I have a log file of 60 MB with 20k records which contains data like below. this contains some data so removed 2891358271000020, 2012-12-02 23:16:17 , 2012-12-02 23:16:17 , 378015123, 2012-12-02 23:16:19 , 2012-12-02 23:16:19 , (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: mirwasim
15 Replies

8. IP Networking

Experts - Need suggestion

I'm searching to learn linux coding for a month but no clear about the where to start . Right now i'm in networking but not much interested in this maintenance jobs . I'm looking to create my own product in wireless network and also having idea about gadget that can be useful for students . But i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Cholasivam
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

To all the awk experts out there!

Hello All, I recently encountered this difficulty in processing a File. Input File has millions of records with fields like below ID1,ID2,DATE,FLAG,VAL 123,432,0604,1,-0.5 123,432,0604,22,0.5 123,433,0604,1,-0.54 123,433,0604,22,6.77 123,543,0605,22,0.94 To put this simply, I will have... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: PikK45
8 Replies
Excel::Template::Container::Worksheet(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		Excel::Template::Container::Worksheet(3pm)

NAME
Excel::Template::Container::Worksheet - Excel::Template::Container::Worksheet PURPOSE
To provide a new worksheet. NODE NAME
WORKSHEET INHERITANCE
Excel::Template::Container ATTRIBUTES
o NAME This is the name of the worksheet to be added. o PROTECT If the attribute exists, it will mark the worksheet as being protected. Whatever value is set will be used as the password. This activates the HIDDEN and LOCKED nodes. o KEEP_LEADING_ZEROS This will change the behavior of the worksheet to preserve leading zeros. o HIDE_GRIDLINE his method is used to hide the gridlines on the screen and printed page. Gridlines are the lines that divide the cells on a worksheet. Screen and printed gridlines are turned on by default in an Excel worksheet. If you have defined your own cell borders you may wish to hide the default gridlines. $worksheet->hide_gridlines(); The following values of $option are valid: 0 : Don't hide gridlines 1 : Hide printed gridlines only 2 : Hide screen and printed gridlines If you don't supply an argument or use undef the default option is 1, i.e. only the printed gridlines are hidden. o LANDSCAPE This will set the worksheet's orientation to landscape. o PORTRAIT This will set the worksheet's orientation to portrait. While this is the default, it's useful to override the default at times. For example, in the following situation: <workbook landscape="1"> <worksheet> ... </worksheet <worksheet portrait="1"> ... </worksheet <worksheet> ... </worksheet </workbook> In that example, the first and third worksheets will be landscape (inheriting it from the workbook node), but the second worksheet will be portrait. o AUTOFILTER With these attribute, you can add the autofilter to a worksheet. An autofilter is a way of adding drop down lists to the headers of a 2D range of worksheet data. This is turn allow users to filter the data based on simple criteria so that some data is shown and some is hidden. Example to add an autofilter to a worksheet: <workbook> <worksheet autofilter='A1:D11' /> <worksheet autofilter='0, 0, 10, 3' /> </workbook> CHILDREN
None EFFECTS
None DEPENDENCIES
None USAGE
<worksheet name="My Taxes"> ... Children here </worksheet> In the above example, the children will be executed in the context of the "My Taxes" worksheet. AUTHOR
Rob Kinyon (rob.kinyon@gmail.com) SEE ALSO
ROW, CELL, FORMULA perl v5.14.2 2010-06-17 Excel::Template::Container::Worksheet(3pm)