Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Translating the same file
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Translating the same file Post 302371803 by TonyLawrence on Monday 16th of November 2009 08:14:02 AM
Old 11-16-2009
Put the commands in a shell script and put the shell script in your "Datastage Cmd Exec Activity" (whatever that is).

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

translating device to filesystem in solaris10

Greetings, I have a oracle database server and i keep getting grid control message Metric=Disk Device Busy (%) Metric Value=98.66 Disk Device=ssd430 Severity=Critical Message=Disk Device ssd430 is 98.66% busy. so I am trying to correlate the ssd430 to the filesystem. I understand this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: p4cldba
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Translating/Replacing characters in a file

Hi, i have a given file named hugo.dat. In this file there are several lines that contain characters like } and ~ Now, i need a script that replaces the character } to ü and character ~ to ß Can anyone help for a working ksh script? Kind Regards FranzB (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: FranzB
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

translating physical/virtual addresses

Hi all, I am new to Linux kernel/user space programming having been an assembly programmer in my previous life. I am now using 2.6.x kernel on an embedded CPU that has a few dedicated hardware blocks (including more CPU running just C-code, i.e., no operating system). There is a single DRAM... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: agaurav
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please help translating this to shell

Hello Im new here, I just got my first VPS and I really need help converting this .bat to shell script so i can run my program. @echo off @title DiamondMS v117 set CLASSPATH=.;dist\* java -client -Dnet.sf.odinms.wzpath=wz server.Start pause I have no idea what im doing to convert this... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: valleric
12 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Translating script to perl

awk/shell: UWARNING=90 UCRITICAL=97 PXNAME=$(echo $line | awk -F, '{print $1}') SVNAME=$(echo $line | awk -F, '{print $2}') FRUPERCENT=$(echo $line | awk -F, '{print ($5 / $7) * 100}') ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Portable way of translating epoch time

echo $(date +%s) | awk '{ print strftime("%c", $2"-"$3"-"$NF"/"$4); }' The above command only seems to work on newer versions of awk or systems with gawk installed. how can i translate the epoch time into a human readable format using a portable method? also, date -d@$epochtime does not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
3 Replies
LIBNETCFG(1)						 Perl Programmers Reference Guide					      LIBNETCFG(1)

NAME
libnetcfg - configure libnet DESCRIPTION
The libnetcfg utility can be used to configure the libnet. Starting from perl 5.8 libnet is part of the standard Perl distribution, but the libnetcfg can be used for any libnet installation. USAGE
Without arguments libnetcfg displays the current configuration. $ libnetcfg # old config ./libnet.cfg daytime_hosts ntp1.none.such ftp_int_passive 0 ftp_testhost ftp.funet.fi inet_domain none.such nntp_hosts nntp.none.such ph_hosts pop3_hosts pop.none.such smtp_hosts smtp.none.such snpp_hosts test_exist 1 test_hosts 1 time_hosts ntp.none.such # libnetcfg -h for help $ It tells where the old configuration file was found (if found). The "-h" option will show a usage message. To change the configuration you will need to use either the "-c" or the "-d" options. The default name of the old configuration file is by default "libnet.cfg", unless otherwise specified using the -i option, "-i oldfile", and it is searched first from the current directory, and then from your module path. The default name of the new configuration file is "libnet.cfg", and by default it is written to the current directory, unless otherwise specified using the -o option, "-o newfile". SEE ALSO
Net::Config, libnetFAQ AUTHORS
Graham Barr, the original Configure script of libnet. Jarkko Hietaniemi, conversion into libnetcfg for inclusion into Perl 5.8. perl v5.18.2 2018-08-17 LIBNETCFG(1)