Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Can I run Perkin Elmer software on SCO ? Post 302371332 by walidfinder on Saturday 14th of November 2009 08:17:57 AM
Old 11-14-2009
thank's but software not work or i don't know install it
my software name perkin elmer is chemistry analys
for install it i have *5 floppy disk (software library)
*1 flopppy disk (ide configuration)
*1 floppy disk (supplement disk)

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can i set up Software disk mirroring(Raid1) in SCO 5.0.5 with two SCSI harddisk ?

thank u very much, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coralsea
1 Replies

2. SCO

Software router on SCO Unixware 2.X

Hi, I am trying to setup an old SCO Unix 2.x box to act as a router. I have got 2 network cards in the box. As far as I know, I need to setup "ip forwarding" and "routes". Can anyone tell me how to setup "ip forwarding" on SCO Unixware 2.X? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreenir
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Netscape - What version will run on SCO Unix v3.2 2 Release 5

This question has been resolved. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: system77
0 Replies

4. SCO

I need a box to run SCO 3.2 5.0.5 i386 with...

need it to be able to run Seagate STT8000A tape drive. Any suggestions where to go. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mike Gomes
5 Replies

5. SCO

Recommendation for hardware to run SCO OSR 5.0.7 natively

Looking for a modern server to run SCO OSR 5.0.7 without VM (native), h/w must have manufacturers warranty. Requirements would be to accommodate light loads of up to 15 users, app does not take more than 30 - 40 MB of RAM and data stored takes up to 15 - 20 GB, no internet connections... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: migurus
3 Replies
FOSREAD(1)							   User Commands							FOSREAD(1)

NAME
fosread - FOS reader SYNOPSIS
fosread [options] device mode [node] [path] DESCRIPTION
Tool for a read-only access on Smaky FOS. -h --help Display help message. -v --version Show version. -a --harddisk Force an hard disk instead of the autodetection. -f --floppydisk Force a floppy disk instead of the autodetection. -l --fos-logger Turn ON the FOS logger. -u --undelete enable the undelete mode, even deleted files will be listed and sometimes restorable with get mode. device /dev/fd0 for floppy disk /dev/sda for hard disk, etc, ... mode list : list the content of a node get : copy a file from the Smaky disk in a local directory node The tree with the file (or folder) for get or list. example: foo/bar/toto.text path You can specify a path for save the file (with get mode). AUTHOR
Written by Mathieu Schroeter <mathieu.schroeter@gamesover.ch>. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <fosfat-devel@gamesover.ch>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2006-2009 Mathieu Schroeter This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
fosread(1) fosread July 2009 FOSREAD(1)