Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Will You Get the A(H1N1) Vaccine? Post 302371189 by Perderabo on Friday 13th of November 2009 02:34:40 PM
Old 11-13-2009
I just got the H1N1 vaccine. I spent days following leads to clinics that had it, standing in line, being turned down, getting a note from my hematologist, standing in another line, oops they ran out, follow more leads, stand in another line...etc. Not a fun way to spend 3 days! And when I got my shot, they had 2 more doses left and a line of people out the door (but maybe some of them wanted something else).

Well I'm worn out and my arm hurts. See you later... Smilie

Module::Package::Tutorial(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Module::Package::Tutorial(3pm)

NAME
Module::Package::Tutorial - A Hands on Guide INTRODUCTION
Welcome to Module::Package. This tutorial is for people who want to package modules for CPAN, who want to make sure they are doing it the best they can, but who also want to spend more time working on their code than on becoming an expert packager. This tutorial is also for people who want to take their time and effort spent on packaging, and share new ideas and tricks with others. I'll start by taking a typical Makefile.PL written with Module::Install and show you how to turn this into various Module::Package configurations, eventually ending up with a single line Makefile.PL. Then I'll show you the ins and outs of making your own Module::Install plugin module to handle your common needs. Makefile.PL 2.0 I won't start with 1.0. Those days are long past. Here's what a typical Makefile.PL looks like these days. use strict; use inc::Module::Install; name 'Foo-Bar'; all_from 'lib/Foo/Bar.pm'; build_requires 'Test::More'; auto_include_deps; sign; WriteAll; ... This doc is a work in progress. Stay tuned ... Here's the the final version: use Module::Package 'All:good'; AUTHOR
Ingy doet Net <ingy@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2011. Ingy doet Net. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html perl v5.14.2 2011-06-07 Module::Package::Tutorial(3pm)