Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Need help with forum registration Post 302370621 by Neo on Thursday 12th of November 2009 02:59:23 AM
Old 11-12-2009
What seems to be the problem?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris 10 without registration

Hello people, I'm a private one and have no a support contract with Oracle, Sun Microsystems. And I want to test the Solaris10 U10 and play with no limit. I can use the Solaris 10 U10 without registration. Or must I obtain a contract to Sun for this test Thanks for the answer greeting ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alkhatw
4 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration proposal

Hello. I've been reading the feed via twitter for a long time, but though i'm willing to help, i can't post and register (russia's banned). IP is dynamic, it's (<ip address>) for now. DevOps, RH, python and unix shell scripting. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spider_fingers
5 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Forum Update: Disabled Home Page Forum Statistics for Guests (Not Registered)

Just a quick update; to speed up the forums, I have disabled the forum statistics on the home page for non registered users. No changes for registered users. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile: Advanced Forum Statistics to Forum Home Page

For mobile users, I have just added a "first beta" Advanced Forum Statistics to the home page on mobile using CSS overflow:auto; so you can swipe if you need to see more. Google Search Console mobile usability says this page is "mobile friendly" so perhaps this will be useful for some of our... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
12 Replies
REPORTER-RHTSUPPORT(1)						 LIBREPORT MANUAL					    REPORTER-RHTSUPPORT(1)

NAME
reporter-rhtsupport - Reports problem to RHTSupport. SYNOPSIS
reporter-rhtsupport [-v] [-c CONFFILE] -d DIR Or: reporter-rhtsupport [-v] [-c CONFFILE] [-d DIR] -t[ID] FILE... DESCRIPTION
The tool reads problem directory DIR. Then it logs in to RHTSupport and creates a new case. The URL to new case is printed to stdout and recorded in reported_to element in DIR. If not specified, CONFFILE defaults to /etc/libreport/plugins/rhtsupport.conf. Option -t uploads FILEs to the already created case on RHTSupport site. The case ID is retrieved from directory specified by -d DIR. If problem data in DIR was never reported to RHTSupport, upload will fail. Option -tCASE uploads FILEs to the case CASE on RHTSupport site. -d DIR is ignored. Configuration file Configuration file lines should have PARAM = VALUE format. The parameters are: Login Login to RHTSupport account. Password Password to RHTSupport account. URL HTTP(S) address. (default: https://api.access.redhat.com/rs) SSLVerify Use yes/true/on/1 to verify server's SSL certificate. (default: yes) Parameters can be overridden via $RHTSupport_PARAM environment variables. Integration with ABRT events reporter-rhtsupport can be used as an ABRT reporter. Example fragment for /etc/libreport/report_event.conf: # Report Python crashes EVENT=report_RHTSupport analyzer=Python reporter-rhtsupport -d . -c /etc/libreport/plugins/rhtsupport.conf OPTIONS
-d DIR Path to problem directory. -c CONFFILE Path to configuration file. -t[ID] Upload FILEs to the already created case on RHTSupport site. SEE ALSO
abrt_event.conf LIBREPORT 2.1.11 06/18/2014 REPORTER-RHTSUPPORT(1)