Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Need help with forum registration Post 302370602 by friender@mail on Thursday 12th of November 2009 02:00:26 AM
Old 11-12-2009
Network Need help with forum registration

i can not register, please help me
friender@mail

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris 10 without registration

Hello people, I'm a private one and have no a support contract with Oracle, Sun Microsystems. And I want to test the Solaris10 U10 and play with no limit. I can use the Solaris 10 U10 without registration. Or must I obtain a contract to Sun for this test Thanks for the answer greeting ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alkhatw
4 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration proposal

Hello. I've been reading the feed via twitter for a long time, but though i'm willing to help, i can't post and register (russia's banned). IP is dynamic, it's (<ip address>) for now. DevOps, RH, python and unix shell scripting. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spider_fingers
5 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Forum Update: Disabled Home Page Forum Statistics for Guests (Not Registered)

Just a quick update; to speed up the forums, I have disabled the forum statistics on the home page for non registered users. No changes for registered users. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile: Advanced Forum Statistics to Forum Home Page

For mobile users, I have just added a "first beta" Advanced Forum Statistics to the home page on mobile using CSS overflow:auto; so you can swipe if you need to see more. Google Search Console mobile usability says this page is "mobile friendly" so perhaps this will be useful for some of our... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
12 Replies
Node(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						 Node(3pm)

NAME
XML::Node - Node-based XML parsing: an simplified interface to XML::Parser SYNOPSIS
use XML::Node; $xml_node = new XML::Node; $xml_node->register( $nodetype, $callback_type => &callback_function ); $xml_node->register( $nodetype, $callback_type => $variable ); open(FOO, 'xmlgenerator |'); $p3->parse(*FOO); close(FOO); $xml_node->parsefile( $xml_filename ); DESCRIPTION
If you are only interested in processing certain nodes in an XML file, this module can help you simplify your Perl scripts significantly. The XML::Node module allows you to register callback functions or variables for any XML node. If you register a call back function, it will be called when the node of the type you specified are encountered. If you register a variable, the content of a XML node will be appended to that variable automatically. Subroutine register accepts both absolute and relative node registrations. Here is an example of absolute path registration: 1. register(">TestCase>Name", "start" => &handle_TestCase_Name_start); Here are examples of single node name registration: 2. register( "Name", "start" => &handle_Name_start); 3. register( "Name", "end" => &handle_Name_end); 4. register( "Name", "char" => &handle_Name_char); Here is an example of attribute registration: 5. register(">TestCase:Author", "attr" => $testcase_author); Abosolute path trigger condition is recommended because a "Name" tage could appear in different places and stands for differe names. Example: 1 <Testcase> 2 <Name>Something</Name> 3 <Oracle> 4 <Name>Something</Name> 5 </Oracle> 6 </Testcase> Statement 1 causes &handle_TestCase_Name_start to be called when parsing Line 2. Statements 2,3,4 cause the three handler subroutines to be called when parsing both Line 2 and Line 4. This module uses XML::Parser. EXAMPLE
Examples "test.pl" and "parse_orders.pl" come with this perl module. SEE ALSO
XML::Parser NOTE
When you register a variable, XML::Node appends strings found to that variable. So please be sure to clear that variable before it is used again. AUTHORS
Chang Liu <liu@ics.uci.edu> LAST MODIFIED
$Date: 2001/12/10 11:38:28 $ perl v5.10.0 2001-12-11 Node(3pm)