Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Command to fresh the memory ! Post 302370250 by ITHelper on Wednesday 11th of November 2009 01:21:55 AM
Old 11-11-2009
Command to fresh the memory !

Command to fresh the memory !

Some time during some load on the AIX system memory will get hang and will not respond for any new process.

Can you please helper me with command to fresh the memory to avoid that hanging on the memory.
ITHelper

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

fresh admin

hi everybody i'm just recreuted as UNIX system admin... please tell me from where do i have to begin... best regards (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: hmaiida
8 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Memory Command

Hello, What are the comparative command in solaris for checking the memory and produced the output as free -m does in linux. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 009satyendra
1 Replies

3. Solaris

memory manufacturer command

Does anybody know the command i issue to find out the manufacturer of the RAM modules in my machine ....ie KINGSTON etc ....i know there is one because I saw sombody use it the other day cheers (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command to find the Memory and CPU utilization using 'top' command

Hi all, I found like top command could be used to find the Memory and CPU utilization. But i want to know how to find the Memory and CPU utilization for a particular user using top command. Thanks in advance. Thanks, Ananthi.U (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ananthi_ku
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Very fresh to UNIX

Hello all, I am very new to unix. Can anybody suggest me good learning videos and their links for UNIX. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nnani
1 Replies

6. Solaris

I 'd like to start fresh.

How can I deinstall or delete the whole environment and delete everything (all the files, group, users). I would like to start fresh. I 'd like to install ORACLE 12c. Create users from scratch, create group from scratch etc) Why? I installed Oracle 11g on Solaris. It had an ORACLE_BASE,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: newborndba
6 Replies
Mojolicious::Command::generate::plugin(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	       Mojolicious::Command::generate::plugin(3pm)

NAME
Mojolicious::Command::generate::plugin - Plugin generator command SYNOPSIS
use Mojolicious::Command::generate::plugin; my $plugin = Mojolicious::Command::generate::plugin->new; $plugin->run(@ARGV); DESCRIPTION
Mojolicious::Command::generate::plugin generates directory structures for fully functional Mojolicious plugins. ATTRIBUTES
Mojolicious::Command::generate::plugin inherits all attributes from Mojo::Command and implements the following new ones. "description" my $description = $plugin->description; $plugin = $plugin->description('Foo!'); Short description of this command, used for the command list. "usage" my $usage = $plugin->usage; $plugin = $plugin->usage('Foo!'); Usage information for this command, used for the help screen. METHODS
Mojolicious::Command::generate::plugin inherits all methods from Mojo::Command and implements the following new ones. "run" $plugin->run(@ARGV); Run this command. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojolicious::Command::generate::plugin(3pm)