Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Apply script to several archives in several Folders. Post 302370036 by bobbasystem on Tuesday 10th of November 2009 08:08:59 AM
Old 11-10-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcwayx
Code:
for i in `find CMDB -type f -name startup-config`
do
  Your_script $i
done

Thanks rdcwayx Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

tar archives

I have a tar archive which I believe may be corrupted, produced on an HP-UX 10.x box and written to a 4mm DDS-3 tape. I understand that gnu tar has a -W (--verify) option which will attempt to verify the archive after it has been created. Am I right in saying that this option cannot be used to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sam_pointer
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Jumpstart and Flash Archives

Ladies and Gentlemen: I am short on time and need to get up to speed fast on the use of flash archives. I am very familiar with Jumpstart and have used it successfully for the past 5 years. The current project I am working on requires optimization of time and speed when deploying systems which is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rambo15
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

flash archives

HI, are you supposed to run flarcreate in multi user mode? or should you do it in single user? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
1 Replies

4. Solaris

zfs and flash archives

i had a situation where an app i was running just didn't have enough resources on a proliant dl365 (running sol10x86). so i ended up building out a dl385g2. the dl365 had zfs root file system which was managing the whole disk (smart array taking the raid 1+0). anyway, i figured i could migrate the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pupp
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to find/apply Solaris 10 ACL's

This may be a question for a different forum, but as I will need a script I thought I would start here. We recently migrated from Solaris 8 to Solaris 10. The file system in question here is ZFS, meaning the method for listing and applying ACL's has changed dramatically. To make a long story... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shoeless_Mike
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to pull Archives from Server A to Server B

Hi all, Iam looking out for a script which pulls archive logs from Server A to Server B. At the same time we donot want the archives to be deleted from Server A. Request you to please help me on this. Thanks, Vivek (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vivi.raghav
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Searching for folders/parent folders not files.

Hello again, A little while back I got help with creating a command to search all directories and sub directories for files from daystart of day x. I'm wondering if there is a command that I've overlooked that may be able to search for / write folder names to an output file which ideally... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aussiemick
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can I apply 'date' command to specific columns, in a BASH script?

Hi everyone, I have a situation in which I have multiple (3 at last count) date columns in a CSV file (, delim), which need to be changed from: January 1 2017 (note, no comma after day) to: YYYY-MM-DD So far, I am able to convert a date using: date --date="January 12, 1990" +%Y-%m-%d ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: richardsantink
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to apply functions to multiple columns dynamically

Hello, I have a requirement to apply hashing algorithm on flat file on one or more columns dynamically based on header sample input file ID|NAME|AGE|GENDER 10|ABC|30|M 20|DEF|20|F say if i want multiple columns based on the header example id,name or id,age or name,gender and hash and... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: mkathi
13 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Two questions about my script : apply to all my csv and recover filename ?

Hello, I allow me to writing here to seek your assistance about my script bash ! I have many csv files that looks like : MO2PPC20,60,1.5,4 MO2PPC20,39,0.3,5 MO2PPC20,105,2.0,4 MO2PPC20,91,2.0,4 MO2PPC20,79,0.4,4 MO2PPC20,62,1.2,3 MO2PPC20,69,0.3,4 MO2PPC20,60,0.6,4... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tim2424
6 Replies
renpy(6)							       Games								  renpy(6)

NAME
renpy - engine for creating visual novels SYNOPSIS
renpy [path to the script directory] DESCRIPTION
Ren'Py is a programming language and runtime, intended to ease the creation of visual-novel type games. It contains features that make it easy to display thoughts, dialogue, and menus; to display images to the user; to write game logic; and to support the saving and loading of games. Ren'Py tries to be like an executable script, allowing you to get a working game without much more effort than is required to type the game script into the computer. Ren'Py is implemented on top of python, and that python heritage shows through in many places. Many Ren'Py statements allow python expres- sions to be used, and there are also Ren'Py statements that allow for the execution of arbitrary python code. Many of the less-used fea- tures of Ren'Py are exposed to the user by way of python. By only requiring use of the simplest features of python, it's hoped that Ren'Py will be usable by all game authors. USAGE
If you run the program without any arguments, zou will get an interactive launcher from where you can select, run and work different projects. For running a script, you need to give the full path to the directory that contains the game you want to play. For example: renpy /usr/share/games/renpy/demo/ To learn how to use the game interface, you should install and play renpy-demo. FILES
The game data for each user is stored at ~/.renpy/ directory. The scripts can be installed in the system bz placing them under /usr/share/games/renpy/ , but you can run any script in an arbitrarz directory just by telling the path as the parameter to the game. SEE ALSO
You can find more information at http://www.renpy.org/ May 2007 renpy(6)