Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to convert "Nov 9 11:35:28 2009" to "200911091135" Post 302369930 by protocomm on Tuesday 10th of November 2009 02:36:24 AM
Old 11-10-2009
i thank that exist a simple solution with the command date...but not with my version.
Thank you to Franklin.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

cat $como_file | awk /^~/'{print $1","$2","$3","$4}' | sed -e 's/~//g'

hi All, cat file_name | awk /^~/'{print $1","$2","$3","$4}' | sed -e 's/~//g' Can this be done by using sed or awk alone (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: harshakusam
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to use "cut" or "awk" or "sed" to remove a string

logs: "/home/abc/public_html/index.php" "/home/abc/public_html/index.php" "/home/xyz/public_html/index.php" "/home/xyz/public_html/index.php" "/home/xyz/public_html/index.php" how to use "cut" or "awk" or "sed" to get the following result: abc abc xyz xyz xyz (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: timmywong
8 Replies

5. Solaris

The slices "usr", "opt", "tmp" disappeared!!! Help please.

The system don't boot. on the screen appears following: press enter to maintenance (or type CTRL-D to continue)...I checked with format command. ... the slices "0-root","1-swap","2-backup" exist. ...the slises "3-var","6-usr" -unassigned. :( (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: wolfgang
16 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies

8. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Convert "hex" foldername to "ascii"

So, I have a folder, containing subdirs like this: 52334d50 52365245 524b4450 524f3350 52533950 52535050 52555550 now I want to go ahead and rename all those folder: hex -> ascii (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: pasc
8 Replies

9. AIX

Apache 2.4 directory cannot display "Last modified" "Size" "Description"

Hi 2 all, i have had AIX 7.2 :/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -v Server version: Apache/2.4.12 (Unix) Server built: May 25 2015 04:58:27 :/#:/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -M Loaded Modules: core_module (static) so_module (static) http_module (static) mpm_worker_module (static) ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
3 Replies
sgesv.f(3)							      LAPACK								sgesv.f(3)

NAME
sgesv.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine sgesv (N, NRHS, A, LDA, IPIV, B, LDB, INFO) SGESV computes the solution to system of linear equations A * X = B for GE matrices (simple driver) Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine sgesv (integerN, integerNRHS, real, dimension( lda, * )A, integerLDA, integer, dimension( * )IPIV, real, dimension( ldb, * )B, integerLDB, integerINFO) SGESV computes the solution to system of linear equations A * X = B for GE matrices (simple driver) Purpose: SGESV computes the solution to a real system of linear equations A * X = B, where A is an N-by-N matrix and X and B are N-by-NRHS matrices. The LU decomposition with partial pivoting and row interchanges is used to factor A as A = P * L * U, where P is a permutation matrix, L is unit lower triangular, and U is upper triangular. The factored form of A is then used to solve the system of equations A * X = B. Parameters: N N is INTEGER The number of linear equations, i.e., the order of the matrix A. N >= 0. NRHS NRHS is INTEGER The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns of the matrix B. NRHS >= 0. A A is REAL array, dimension (LDA,N) On entry, the N-by-N coefficient matrix A. On exit, the factors L and U from the factorization A = P*L*U; the unit diagonal elements of L are not stored. LDA LDA is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,N). IPIV IPIV is INTEGER array, dimension (N) The pivot indices that define the permutation matrix P; row i of the matrix was interchanged with row IPIV(i). B B is REAL array, dimension (LDB,NRHS) On entry, the N-by-NRHS matrix of right hand side matrix B. On exit, if INFO = 0, the N-by-NRHS solution matrix X. LDB LDB is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,N). INFO INFO is INTEGER = 0: successful exit < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value > 0: if INFO = i, U(i,i) is exactly zero. The factorization has been completed, but the factor U is exactly singular, so the solution could not be computed. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Definition at line 123 of file sgesv.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.2 Tue Sep 25 2012 sgesv.f(3)