Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HL7 MLLP Sender in C
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users HL7 MLLP Sender in C Post 302369752 by troym72 on Monday 9th of November 2009 12:49:18 PM
Old 11-09-2009
For anyone interested I found a freeware Java HL7 tcp mllp sender/receiver at HL7 Comm

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Mail Sender

Hello All, My unix (AIX 5.2) login is robk, my MS Exchange user name is rkapfer. What I want to do is send mail as rkapfer while logged in (to unix) as robk. I'm currently doing uuencode <pdf> <pdf>|mail -s"Subject" <recipient> works fine except the recipient sees me as robk@xyz.com.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rkapfer
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Different Sender Address

Hello Following command send link to division managers. echo http://severname:8081/account-reports/2008Jun19-2008Jun25.2/index.html | mail -s "Weekly Division Sales Report" johndoe@companmail.com QUESTION. Above command send a body which is link of division report in email with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: paulds
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

fake email sender

Hi, I am using the below command to send the email. mailx -s "test from `hostname`" email@gmail.com < attachment.txt id uid=870(wlsuser) gid=641(wlsgrp) I recieve the email as "From: wlsuser@hostname Can I somehow have any string instead of wlsuser, if that grows too complex to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shifahim
4 Replies
Email::Sender::Transport::SMTP(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       Email::Sender::Transport::SMTP(3pm)

NAME
Email::Sender::Transport::SMTP - send email over SMTP VERSION
version 0.110005 DESCRIPTION
This transport is used to send email over SMTP, either with or without secure sockets (SSL). It is one of the most complex transports available, capable of partial success. For a potentially more efficient version of this transport, see Email::Sender::Transport::SMTP::Persistent. ATTRIBUTES
The following attributes may be passed to the constructor: "host": the name of the host to connect to; defaults to "localhost" "ssl": if true, connect via SSL; defaults to false "port": port to connect to; defaults to 25 for non-SSL, 465 for SSL "timeout": maximum time in secs to wait for server; default is 120 "sasl_username": the username to use for auth; optional "sasl_password": the password to use for auth; required if "username" is provided "allow_partial_success": if true, will send data even if some recipients were rejected; defaults to false "helo": what to say when saying HELO; no default "localaddr": local address from which to connect "localport": local port from which to connect PARTIAL SUCCESS
If "allow_partial_success" was set when creating the transport, the transport may return Email::Sender::Success::Partial objects. Consult that module's documentation. AUTHOR
Ricardo Signes <rjbs@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Ricardo Signes. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-06 Email::Sender::Transport::SMTP(3pm)