Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: grep für bestimmten bereich
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers grep für bestimmten bereich Post 302368704 by Timmää on Thursday 5th of November 2009 11:37:31 AM
Old 11-05-2009
grep für bestimmten bereich

hallo,
wie bekomme ich es mit dem greb befehl hin, nur eine bestimmten bereich zu prüfen.

also einen substring in der art

hab vor langen eine ganz einfach lösung mit
Code:
grep "^....

gesehen und dann irgendwie den bereich festgelegt

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

MEM=`ps v $PPID| grep -i db2 | grep -v grep| awk '{ if ( $7 ~ " " ) { print 0 } else

Hi Guys, I need to set the value of $7 to zero in case $7 is NULL. I've tried the below command but doesn't work. Any ideas. thanks guys. MEM=`ps v $PPID| grep -i db2 | grep -v grep| awk '{ if ( $7 ~ " " ) { print 0 } else { print $7}}' ` Harby. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hariza
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

| help | unix | grep - Can I use grep to return a string with exactly n matches?

Hello, I looking to use grep to return a string with exactly n matches. I'm building off this: ls -aLl /bin | grep '^.\{9\}x' | tr -s ' ' -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 632816 Nov 25 2008 vi -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 632816 Nov 25 2008 view -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 16008 May 25 2008... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: MykC
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

| help | unix | grep (GNU grep) 2.5.1 | advanced regex syntax

Hello, I'm working on unix with grep (GNU grep) 2.5.1. I'm going through some of the newer regex syntax using Regular Expression Reference - Advanced Syntax a guide. ls -aLl /bin | grep "\(x\)" Which works, just highlights 'x' where ever, when ever. I'm trying to to get (?:) to work but... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: MykC
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

grep for certain files using a file as input to grep and then move

Hi All, I need to grep few files which has words like the below in the file name , which i want to put it in a file and and grep for the files which contain these names and move it to a new directory , full file name -C20091210.1000-20091210.1100_SMGBSC3:1000... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anita07
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Coder für Uploadskript

Moin, ich suche jemanden der mir ein Skript erstellt ähnlich dem Steal the File Skript erstellt. Funktionen: - Download von FTP-Server - Automatisches entpacken und Automatisches Packen von Dateien - Eingabefeld für Passwort, Dateiname, Dateigröße + Automatisches packen im .rar format - Upload... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ikarusik
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Advanced grep'in... grep for data next to static element.

I have a directory I need to grep which consists of numbered sub directories. The sub directory names change daily. A file resides in this main directory that shows which sub directories are FULL backups or INCREMENTAL backups. My goal is to grep the directory for the word "full" and then... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SysAdm2
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Bash - CLI - grep - Passing result to grep through pipe

Hello. I want to get all modules which are loaded and which name are exactly 2 characters long and not more than 2 characters and begin with "nv" lsmod | (e)grep '^nv???????????? I want to get all modules which are loaded and which name begin with "nv" and are 2 to 7 characters long ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Piping grep into awk, read the next line using grep

Hi, I have a number of files containing the information below. """"" Fundallinfo 6.3950 14.9715 14.0482 """"" I would like to grep for Fundallinfo and use it to read the next line? I ideally would like to read the three numbers that follow in the next line and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Paul Moghadam
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Inconsistent `ps -eaf -o args | grep -i sfs_pcard_load_file.ksh | grep -v grep | wc -l`

i have this line of code that looks for the same file if it is currently running and returns the count. `ps -eaf -o args | grep -i sfs_pcard_load_file.ksh | grep -v grep | wc -l` basically it is assigned to a variable ISRUNNING=`ps -eaf -o args | grep -i sfs_pcard_load_file.ksh |... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: wtolentino
6 Replies
kerberosautoconfig(8)					    BSD System Manager's Manual 				     kerberosautoconfig(8)

NAME
kerberosautoconfig -- Kerberos -- Open Directory Single Sign On SYNOPSIS
kerberosautoconfig [-f directory_node] [-o output_dir] [-r realm_name -m master_kdc] [-u] [-k] [-v debug_level] DESCRIPTION
The kerberosautoconfig command creates / updates & removes the edu.mit.Kerberos file and the Kerberos:<REALM_NAME> config record in dslocal db from information stored in the Open Directory config record named KerberosClient. The existing edu.mit.Kerberos file is only replaced if the autogenerated header is present and the generation_id in the KerberosClient config record is greater than that within the file. The default location of the output file is /Library/Preferences/edu.mit.Kerberos. If the machine is standalone, this command will do nothing (unless the -u option is used). Definitions: directory_node An open directory node path specifier. Such as /LDAPv3/127.0.0.1 output_dir The directory in which kerberosautoconfig deposits the edu.mit.Kerberos file realm_name Name of the Kerberos realm that will be the default when creating a file from scratch master_kdc Host name of the master KDC for the default realm when creating a file from scratch debug_level Specifies the amount of debugging information printed to stdout, default is 1 Flags: -f Tells kerberosautoconfig to look in the specified open directory node for the KerberosClient config record. -o Specifies the directory in which kerberosautoconfig will write the new edu.mit.Kerberos file into -r kerberosautoconfig can create an edu.mit.Kerberos file from information passed on the command line. Use the -r and -m flags to spec- ify the default realm and master KDC for that realm. -m See above -k Adds the default Kerberos logging directives to the config file (useful when setting up a kdc) -u Forces an update of the file. Will overwrite an existing non-autogenerated edu.mit.Kerberos file. Use with caution. -v Specifies the amount of debugging information printed to stdout, default is 1 FILES
/Library/Preferences/edu.mit.Kerberos The main Kerberos config file (also known as krb5.conf on other systems) SEE ALSO
DirectoryService(1), Kerberos(1), kdcsetup(8), krb5.conf(5) BUGS
kerberosautoconfig looks for the KerberosClient config record in each of the open directory nodes on the search path. It merges the realm information from any KerberosClient config records it finds, but it only checks the generation_id from the first config record found. This means that the file does not get updated if the second KerberosClient record found changes. HISTORY
kerberosautoconfig first appeared in Mac OS X 10.3 Darwin June 2, 2019 Darwin