Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Will You Get the A(H1N1) Vaccine? Post 302368306 by Perderabo on Wednesday 4th of November 2009 02:40:25 PM
Old 11-04-2009
The misery is a good point. I doubt that the flu can kill me. But when I have the flu I am in real bad shape for 3 or 4 days and it takes about 2 full weeks to completely recover.

The injected vaccine is a shard of a virus and cannot cause the flu. But the inhaled vaccine is live virus and can cause the flu. Folks my age need to avoid the inhaled vaccine.

CPLAY(1)						      General Commands Manual							  CPLAY(1)

NAME
cplay - a front-end for various audio players SYNOPSIS
cplay [-options] [ file | dir | playlist ] ... DESCRIPTION
cplay is a front-end for various audio players. It aims to provide a user-friendly interface with simple filelist and playlist control. Invoking cplay without any options puts you in the filelist in which you can navigate around looking for audio files. When you specify an audio file, cplay automatically adds it to the playlist which can be accessed by pressing the tabulator key. Use 'h' to display the help window. Shell command-lines are executed with tagged or current entries as positional parameters, which means that "$@" might be useful. Currently, the following audio formats are supported: MP3 (through mpg321, splay, mpg123 or madplay), Ogg Vorbis (through ogg123), and var- ious module-formats (through mikmod and xmp). OPTIONS
-n Enable restricted mode -r Toggles playlist repeat mode -R Toggles playlist random mode -v Toggles PCM and MASTER (default) volume control SEE ALSO
ogg123(1), mpg123(1), mpg321(1), splay(1), madplay(1), mikmod(1), xmp(1), play(1), speexdec(1) FILES
/var/tmp/cplay_control - Optional remote control fifo. /etc/cplayrc - Optional configuration file. ~/.cplayrc - Optional configuration file. AUTHOR
Ulf Betlehem <flu@iki.fi> BUGS
In order for either mp3info (ID3) or ogginfo to work, both corresponding python modules have to be installed. November 2002 CPLAY(1)