Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Not able to register
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Not able to register Post 302367904 by Kuldeep_Sngh333 on Tuesday 3rd of November 2009 06:29:44 PM
Old 11-03-2009
Data Not able to register

I tried my best to register myself on unix.com but i am not lucky, can you pls give me instruction.
Kuldeep_Sngh333

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cant register

Registration denied. Sorry, The UNIX and Linux Forums runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via by posting in this forum if you believe this is in error What's with this? Tried 2 email accounts in case your forum blocks either. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Diagonal
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can not register

I need help from the scripting threads and want to register. I tried it several times, but I was all the time rejected, because of your spam policy. I do what you have written, but I wasn't still able to register. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ScAr
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can't register

Hello admin, I come from Vietnam, it's in blocked country list. Can you help me to register I want to register with following information: Username: bojankikrick Email: <removed> Thanks very much! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can't register

hi,admin: i come from china,my country is in the blocked list.i want to register a account,can you help me? infomation: username: zhengzfand email:<removed> (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can't register

I am in China. China is in the blocked country list. I can't register. And I don't have a static ip. Can u help me to fix it. I want to register with following information: Username:liuchengzhang email:<removed> Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: liuchengzhang
1 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cannot able to Register!

Hi Admin, I am unable to register . Request you to help me in getting my registration done. Name: Raghavendra Kulkarni Mail id : <removed> Thanking you in advance for your support. (1 Reply)
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to register

Hi Admin, Currently, i am not able to register in this site. Kindly let me know what need to done. Thanks, ramesh (1 Reply)
1 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can not register

I want to register as "nezabudka", but I can't and I have a dynamic ip address. My country is not in the list of restrictions. I'm alive, I'm not a bot ))) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nezabudka
3 Replies
emulate_branch(3)					     Library Functions Manual						 emulate_branch(3)

Name
       emulate_branch, execute_branch - branch emulation

Syntax
       #include <signal.h>

emulate_branch(scp, branch_instruction)
       struct sigcontext *scp;
       unsigned long branch_instruction;

execute_branch(branch_instruction)
       unsigned long branch_instruction;

Description
       The  function  is  passed  a signal context structure and a branch instruction.	It emulates the branch based on the register values in the
       signal context structure.  It modifies the value of the program counter in the signal context  structure  (sc_pc)  to  the  target  of  the
       branch_instruction.   The program counter must initially be pointing at the branch and the register values must be those at the time of the
       branch.	If the branch is not taken the program counter is advanced to point to the instruction after the delay slot (sc_pc += 8).

If the branch instruction is a `branch on coprocessor 2' or `branch on coprocessor 3' instruction, calls to  execute  the  branch  in  data
       space to determine if it is taken or not.

Return Values
       The  function returns a 0 if the branch was emulated successfully.  A non-zero value indicates the value passed as a branch instruction was
       not a branch instruction.

The function returns non-zero on taken branches and zero on non-taken branches.

Restrictions
       Since is only intended to be used by it does not check its parameter to see if in fact it is a branch instruction.  It is really a stop gap
       in case a coprocessor is added without the kernel fully supporting it (which is unlikely).

See Also
       cacheflush(2), sigvec(2), signal(3)

RISC							 emulate_branch(3)