Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: datetimestamp related query!
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting datetimestamp related query! Post 302367583 by Franklin52 on Tuesday 3rd of November 2009 04:28:10 AM
Old 11-03-2009
Bumping up posts or double posting is not permitted in these forums.

Please read the rules, which you agreed to when you registered, if you have not already done so.

You may receive an infraction for this. If so, don't worry, just try to follow the rules more carefully. The infraction will expire in the near future

Proceed here:

https://www.unix.com/shell-programmin...mm-format.html

Thank You.

The UNIX and Linux Forums.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query related to #!/bin/sh

hi All Why is #!/bin/sh being used in most of the ksh scripts......? I have seen this (#!/bin/sh) being used at the start of the script Regards Suresh (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshg_sampat
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed related query

Hi I have a file which looks like this //string = "abcd"; //info //string = "*pqrs"; //add string = "#123"; //sub //string = "#1234567890" data = check(string) //string = "#1234567890" I want to modify this as string = "#987"; //mult data = check(string) How do i do that? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gopsman
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

awk related query

hi, I have to extract a column from a file and then updated that column..?? Now i can use wak for extracting it and then how to update it.. $ awk' {print $5}' input_file Can i use sed command here piping it to the output from the awk command.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhisek.says
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print related query

i Am using the below query and printing the $8 and $9 filed.. find /A/B/C/{1,3,5,7} -name "*.txt" -o -name "*.csv" -o -name "*.TXT" -o -name "*.dat" |xargs ls -ltr |awk '{print $8 ,$9}' > result.xls this give me the rsult like below.. 2008/home/ADMIN/om/1.txt 2008/home/ADMIN/om/hi.txt ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sapan123
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

query related to if

wht does below statement mean? if wht does dis -d option do?? TIA. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sainathdeg
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Query related to Inodes in Solaris

Hi friends, 1.From the information I gathered, an inode is an object which has a number associated with it... and when a slice is partitioned, inodes with their numbers are created. When a file is created, an inode number is assigned to it. This could be viewed through ls -i <dir/file>... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: saagar
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

A query related to 'ls' command

I am executing the ls command to show the contents of a folder, it shows some number in front of word total as highlighted in blue color below quotes. Can anyone please share that what it is? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zaib
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

query related to grep

Hi All, The result for 'grep "cert_codes" /develop/sales/appl.srce/*.4gl' command will be saved at aa.txt grep "cert_codes" /develop/sales/appl.srce/*.4gl >aa.txt But I am not sure, whether, all result stored in .txt file in case of multi-line result. Please revert back if... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pbankar
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query related to ftp script

Hi, I was planning to write a FTP script that will FTP files to destination folder. All configuration should be done through a properties files, I have developed two files under /home/499633/scripts) scripts folder, and my main file(ftp_script.sh) should read the properties from the properties... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahul125
2 Replies

10. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Interfaces related query

I need to list the interfaces that uses FTP instead of SFTP on my applications that are on AIX servers. How do I get that list of IP addresses that connect to my applications via FTP? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ggayathri
2 Replies
xcb_glx_get_mapfv(3)						   XCB Requests 					      xcb_glx_get_mapfv(3)

NAME
xcb_glx_get_mapfv - SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/glx.h> Request function xcb_glx_get_mapfv_cookie_t xcb_glx_get_mapfv(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_glx_context_tag_t context_tag, uint32_t target, uint32_t query); Reply datastructure typedef struct xcb_glx_get_mapfv_reply_t { uint8_t response_type; uint8_t pad0; uint16_t sequence; uint32_t length; uint8_t pad1[4]; uint32_t n; xcb_glx_float32_t datum; uint8_t pad2[12]; } xcb_glx_get_mapfv_reply_t; Reply function xcb_glx_get_mapfv_reply_t *xcb_glx_get_mapfv_reply(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_glx_get_mapfv_cookie_t cookie, xcb_generic_error_t **e); Reply accessors xcb_glx_float32_t *xcb_glx_get_mapfv_data(const xcb_glx_get_mapfv_request_t *reply); int xcb_glx_get_mapfv_data_length(const xcb_glx_get_mapfv_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_glx_get_mapfv_data_end(const xcb_glx_get_mapfv_reply_t *reply); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. context_tag TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. target TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. query TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. REPLY FIELDS
response_type The type of this reply, in this case XCB_GLX_GET_MAPFV. This field is also present in the xcb_generic_reply_t and can be used to tell replies apart from each other. sequence The sequence number of the last request processed by the X11 server. length The length of the reply, in words (a word is 4 bytes). n TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. datum TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. DESCRIPTION
RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_glx_get_mapfv_cookie_t. Errors have to be handled when calling the reply function xcb_glx_get_mapfv_reply. If you want to handle errors in the event loop instead, use xcb_glx_get_mapfv_unchecked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
Generated from glx.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_glx_get_mapfv(3)