Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: script to update the stats
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting script to update the stats Post 302367474 by gsiva on Monday 2nd of November 2009 07:05:14 PM
Old 11-02-2009
How, about the below, will this be work:

#!/bin/bash

username=elogic1
domains="/home/elogic1/*"
path_to_webalizer=/hsphere/shared/bin/webalizer

for domain in $domains
do
path_to_logs=/hsphere/local/home/elogic1/logs/$domain
output_dir_statistics=$path_to_logs/webalizer
log_file=$(ls $path_to_logs/$domain*|grep -v .gz)
$path_to_webalizer -n $domain -o $output_dir_statistics $log_file
done

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script: want to insert values in database when update script runs

Hi , I am new to linux and also also to shell scripting. I have one shell script which unpacks .tgz file and install software on machine. When this script runs I want to insert id,filename,description(which will be in readme file),log(which will be in log file) and name of unpacked folder... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ring
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to gather weblogic jvm heap size stats

Hello, has anyone written something that will monitor/gather weblogic heap info ? I need to gather size, high/low stats to a file that I can upload to a speadsheet thanks for your help! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: galenw
2 Replies

3. AIX

system stats

I recieved this out put below soemhow. Unfortunatly I did not write down the command I used to get it. Can someone tell me what command I use to gather these stats? OS = AIX 5.3 64Bit System Model: IBM,7026-6H1 Machine Serial Number:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rocker40
2 Replies

4. AIX

IO Stats

Aix 5.3 I am trying to view the IO stats. I do the sar 5 5 but that is the WIO and si different than the IO stats right? I am just blanking on this. I know there is a command that I used to run that brings up a whole bunch of live stats that run live such as mem and so on just can't rememeber... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rocker40
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

script for taking the stats from a file

i have file which contains data like this every day.i need to pull up a report for counting the 203's in that file for each subscriber id.there are around 200 subscriber id's. all ths Y's which i have written in the script are the subscriber id's.could some one give me an idea as to how do it in... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: archana234
22 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Newbie to perl - Help with stats script

Hi, this is my first post so here goes..... I need help... I am trying to write a script to produce some stats based on a number of searches in a log file. Now i know how to do this using multiple variables which are really just greps, but I want a more efficent way of doing this as my poor... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ARwebble
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to load daily average I/O stats from a .ksh file into Oracle db

Hi can anyone help me with a script to load output of the .ksh file into an Oracle database. I have attached sample output of the information that i need to load to the database (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LucyYani
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execute Oracle gather stats via shell script

Hi , I am trying to automate a gather stats in shell script #!/usr/bin/ksh export ORACLE_HOME=/orcl/app/oracle/product/11.2.0.1/db_1 export PATH="$PATH:$ORACLE_HOME/bin" export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:$ORACLE_HOME/lib32" export TNS_ADMIN=/opt/netprobe/config... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: neil.k
1 Replies
Audio::MPD::Common::Stats(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Audio::MPD::Common::Stats(3pm)

NAME
Audio::MPD::Common::Stats - class representing MPD stats VERSION
version 1.120881 DESCRIPTION
The MPD server maintains some general information. Those information can be queried with the mpd modules. Some of those information are served to you as an Audio::MPD::Common::Stats object. An Audio::MPD::Common::Stats object does not update itself regularly, and thus should be used immediately. Note: one should never ever instantiate an Audio::MPD::Common::Stats object directly - use the mpd modules instead. ATTRIBUTES
$stats->artists; Number of artists in the music database. $stats->albums; Number of albums in the music database. $stats->songs; Number of songs in the music database. $stats->uptime; Daemon uptime (time since last startup) in seconds. $stats->playtime; Time length of music played. $stats->db_playtime; Sum of all song times in the music database. $stats->db_update; Last database update in UNIX time. AUTHOR
Jerome Quelin COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2007 by Jerome Quelin. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-01 Audio::MPD::Common::Stats(3pm)