Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: NTP Client problem
Operating Systems AIX NTP Client problem Post 302367461 by scavaliero on Monday 2nd of November 2009 05:27:30 PM
Old 11-02-2009
launch the command as root user.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

ntp client windows xp

All, I have a Windows XP client which I need to get time synchronized from a Linux ntp server. What are the commands to perform the setup and configuration? Thanks, Mike (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bubba112557
1 Replies

2. Solaris

ntp server and ntp client

All, How do you set a Solaris 9 server which received ntp updates from a ntp server to broadcast them on a local subnet. I have created a /etc/inet/ntp.conf file to receive the updates from a server on network and need to make this server become like a ntp relay from the main server. Any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bubba112557
1 Replies

3. Fedora

Solaris NTP client

Hello All I have a problem about ntp, I am install a ntp server on a fedora 11 machine and I have 8 ntp client (solaris 10) everything working fine but just a server can not sync time . I have receive this error message -bash-3.00# ntptime ntp_gettime() returns code 5 (ERROR) time... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bogacd
1 Replies

4. Linux

ntp client/daemon sync

All, I need to write a script which can determine if my NTP client is X second off from the NTPD server time. I am looking for a crafty oneliner to calculate the time difference? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vada010
3 Replies

5. Linux

configuring an NTP client/server

I need to configure an NTP daemon on a "bridge-PC" connected on 2 LANs. It is expected to read the correct time on a time server on the first LAN and behave as a server for the second LAN. Can I do both the things with ntpd? In other words, is ntpd able to work as client and server at the same... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bigjim33
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Cannot configure NTP client

Hi, I am trying to configure NTP client on my Solaris server, but I am getting error like: Jan 13 10:53:33 SPOTS ntpdate: no server suitable for synchronization foundMy ntp.conf file: bash-3.00# pwd /etc/inet bash-3.00# bash-3.00# bash-3.00# cat ntp.conf # ident "@(#)ntp.client... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nypreH
5 Replies

7. Solaris

NTP client offset

How to add offset to NTP client so that, for eg., clock is -20 seconds? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: orange47
2 Replies

8. Solaris

ntp client configuration error

hi all ntp client side configuration file is done but in # ntpq -p remote refid st t when poll reach delay offset disp ============================================================================== ntpserver .INIT. 16 u - 64 0 0.00 0.000... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikhil kasar
5 Replies

9. Red Hat

Ntp client sync with local over ntp server

Hi, I have two ntp servers in my cluster and I want all the nodes in my cluster to sync with either of the ntp servers or just one. Unfortunately it keep rotating the sync, between my ntp server 1, ntp server 2 and local. Is there anyway I can change the sync to avoid local? # ntpq -p ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pjeedu2247
3 Replies

10. Programming

A Slightly Better NTP Client for the ESP8266

Was not really happy with the NTP clients for the ESP8266 because, after a few years of game engine programming, I am not a fan of a lot of code and delays in the main loop, so here is a "slightly better NTP client" for the ESP8266. In a nutshell, instead of having a delay in the main loop as a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
gst-complete-0.8(1)						   User Commands					       gst-complete-0.8(1)

NAME
gst-complete-0.8, gst-complete - perform bash completion for gst-launch command lines SYNOPSIS
complete -Cgst-complete-0.8 gst-launch gst-complete [--gst-list-mm] [--gst-mm=string] [--print] DESCRIPTION
gst-complete-0.8 enables bash to provide context-sensitive tab completion for gst-launch command lines. See gst-launch(1) for the syntax of gst-launch command lines. You must have a version of bash that supports programmable completion. Such versions of bash provide the complete built-in command. gst-complete is a wrapper script that runs the latest installed version of gst-complete-X.X. For example, if both gst-complete-0.7 and gst- complete-0.8 are installed on your system, gst-complete runs gst-complete-0.8. OPTIONS
The following options are supported by gst-complete-0.8 and gst-complete: --help Display detailed usage message. You can also use -? to specify this option. The following options are supported by gst-complete only: --gst-list-mm List found major/minor versions. This option displays the versions that are available. --gst-mm=string Force major/minor version. This option enables you to specify a specific version to run, if you do not want to run the default version. --print Print wrapped command line. This option displays the command that will be run, and then runs the command. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Generating the Registry of Available Plugins by Running gst-compprep Run the following command in your .bash_profile or other appropriate place: example% complete -C gst-complete-0.8 gst-launch Example 2: Running the Wrapper Script and Displaying the Command Name example% gst-complete --print /usr/bin/gst-complete-0.8 FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/gst-complete-0.Executable for bash completion for gst-launch /usr/bin/gst-complete Wrapper script that runs the latest installed version of gst-complete-X.X ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-media | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
gst-compprep(1), gst-feedback(1), gst-inspect(1), gst-launch(1), gst-launch-ext(1), gst-md5sum(1), gst-register(1), gst-thumbnail(1), gst- typefind(1), gst-xmlinspect(1), gst-xmllaunch(1), gstreamer-properties(1), libgstreamer-0.8(3), libgstgetbits(3) NOTES
Original man page written by the GStreamer team at http://gstreamer.net/. Updated by Brian Cameron, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2004. SunOS 5.10 14 Oct 2004 gst-complete-0.8(1)