Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Software management HP/UX 9.00 Post 302367407 by vbe on Monday 2nd of November 2009 01:28:41 PM
Old 11-02-2009
Since it is really old (beginning 90'ies) do you have the material to bring the system up again in case of crash?
I you dont, do you have a DAT device for it?
What model is it ?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Network Management Software

We are a small legal firm in the UK and looking to upgrade from some open source network management tools we are using. I'm not finding very many commercially supported network management software solutions that run on Linux or UNIX for that matter. Does anyone have any recommendations? ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ctrenton
2 Replies

2. AIX

AIX software management problem

Hi to all please help ...Acutally i m new in AIX. I dont much know about AIX. I m totally confusing with software management chapter. Actually i m not getting difference between. LPP,,BUNDLE,,,PACKAGE,,FIXES,,,APAR,,,,,FILESET..... i read in the book.......as i know about RPM in linux.....but in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: life008
2 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Password management / centralized password management

Hello all, I need help for build server call as Password management / centralized password management server. My situation and example: I have 600 server in my server room running on Linux then I need 1 server only can create login/password and then user can login to all 600 server no... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sheikh76
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Individual Risk Management (Personal IT Security) and Browser Cache Management

Original post from this thread on browser caching. To add to this, it is an effective security measure to clear absolutely all cached data (cookies, web content, ....) when closing the browser - i.e. in case of a shutdown. It takes a bit of work to re-login to all the sites but websites will not... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: bakunin
7 Replies
Slurm API(3)					     Slurm event trigger management functions					      Slurm API(3)

NAME
slurm_clear_trigger, slurm_free_trigger_msg, slurm_get_triggers, slurm_set_trigger - Slurm event trigger management functions SYNTAX
#include <slurm/slurm.h> int slurm_set_trigger ( trigger_info_t *trigger_info ); int slurm_clear_trigger ( trigger_info_t *trigger_info ); int slurm_get_triggers ( trigger_info_msg_t **trigger_info_msg ); int slurm_free_trigger ( trigger_info_msg_t *trigger_info_msg ); ARGUMENTS
trigger_info Information about one event trigger including trigger ID, type, time offset, etc. See slurm.h for details. trigger_info_msg A data structure including an array of trigger_info structures plus their count. See slurm.h for details. DESCRIPTION
slurm_set_trigger Create a new event trigger. Note that any trigger ID specified in trigger_info is unused. slurm_clear_trigger Clear or remove existing event triggers. If a trigger ID is specified then only that one trigger will be cleared. If a job ID or node name is specified, then all triggers associated with that resource are cleared. slurm_get_triggers Get information about all currently configured event triggers. To avoid memory leaks, always follow this with a call to the slurm_free_trigger function. slurm_free_trigger Release the memory allocated for the array returned by the slurm_get_triggers function. RETURN VALUE
SLURM_SUCCESS is returned on successful completion, otherwise an error code is returned as described below. ERRORS
EINVAL Invalid argument ESLURM_ACCESS_DENIED Attempt by non-priviledged user to set an event trigger. ESLURM_ALREADY_DONE Attempt to set an event trigger for a job which has already completed. ESLURM_INVALID_NODE_NAME Attempt to set an event trigger for a node name which is invalid. ESLURM_INVALID_JOB_ID the specified job id does not exist. NOTE
These functions are included in the libslurm library, which must be linked to your process for use (e.g. "cc -lslurm myprog.c"). COPYING
Copyright (C) 2010 Lawrence Livermore National Security. Produced at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (cf, DISCLAIMER). CODE-OCEC-09-009. All rights reserved. This file is part of SLURM, a resource management program. For details, see <http://www.schedmd.com/slurmdocs/>. SLURM is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. SLURM is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. SEE ALSO
strigger(1), slurm_get_errno(3), slurm_perror(3), slurm_strerror(3) Morris Jette January 2010 Slurm API(3)